Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2006, 02:19 PM   #1
GXL078
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Border Security

Forgive me if there is already a thread on this in the Territory forums, but...

Did anyone else watch Bodrer Security last night (someone must have 'cause they reckon it's the most watched show).
They had a guy on there claiming to be an "Aboriginal Jew" and he was a crack up.

Old 16-11-2006, 02:25 PM   #2
HOON69
Banned

its a old repeat im over them kinda shows i dont mind that new one

"the force"
but i havent seen it in weeks :(
Old 16-11-2006, 02:26 PM   #3
GXL078
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah i know the one, its made in Perth.
Old 16-11-2006, 02:32 PM   #4
merlin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I saw the guy he was absolutly hilarious - what a crack up - a white guy dressed as a Jew, claiming to be aborignal and then claiming he was being discriminated against even though his luggage was full of illegal items...about as bad as the black guy from West Africa who was an English citizen married to an Aussie claiming discrimination because he got searched...geez build a bridge.

PS - I should clarify the thing I found funny about the black guy was he was yelling and screaming that customs wrongly discriminate against people from West Africa as they claim they have a track record of causing trouble at the airport. Err what exactly are you doing Einstein? Causing trouble...hence the search...
1966 Ford Mustang coupe. 347 stroker, PA reverse manual C4, TCE high stall converter, B&M Pro Ratchet, Edelbrock alum heads, Edelbrock intake manifold, MSD ignition, Holley Street HP 750 CFM carb, gilmer drive, wrapped Hooker Super Comp Headers, dual 3" straight through exhaust, Bilstein shocks, custom springs, full poly suspension, American Racing rims, Open Tracker roller spring saddles and shelby drop.

Still to go - Holley Sniper EFI with integrated fuel cell.
Old 16-11-2006, 04:30 PM   #5
Miss_XR6

yeah i was thinking how do u get an abo jew who is a lawyer haha he was a funny man and why would u want ecaluptus leaves when he can get them here in oz
Old 16-11-2006, 05:28 PM   #6
BlewThunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_XR6
yeah i was thinking how do u get an abo jew who is a lawyer haha he was a funny man and why would u want ecaluptus leaves when he can get them here in oz
he wasn't a lawyer...he asked for a lawyer....but he wasn't one himself. And believe it or not there are aboriginal jews. Where do you guys think the 'stolen generation' went....to your mum and dads house? NO. They were taken in by missions...church run misisons...so there you go...a history lesson for you all...just because they are aboriginal doesn't mean they can't be religious. **** I hate people who stereotype

PS - I thought his behaviour was bloody hilarious though rabbiting on about when the customs / quarantine laws and when they were introduced etc.
Old 16-11-2006, 05:36 PM   #7
pb02
inconceivable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlewThunder
he wasn't a lawyer....
Actually he was a Lawyer. He mentioned it himself several times along with the customs agents when they had a crack at him asking why he, as a lawyer that should know the law, signed a false document stating that he wasn't carrying any of the illegal items they found him with.
Old 16-11-2006, 06:07 PM   #8
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlewThunder
he wasn't a lawyer...he asked for a lawyer....but he wasn't one himself. And believe it or not there are aboriginal jews. Where do you guys think the 'stolen generation' went....to your mum and dads house? NO. They were taken in by missions...church run misisons...so there you go...a history lesson for you all...just because they are aboriginal doesn't mean they can't be religious. **** I hate people who stereotype

PS - I thought his behaviour was bloody hilarious though rabbiting on about when the customs / quarantine laws and when they were introduced etc.
I didn't see Mis XR6 stereotype anybody.... She asked a question and you answered her. Patronizingly, but you answered. And I must admit I see aboriginal peole every day, and I doubt very much that many are jewish.
Old 16-11-2006, 06:12 PM   #9
Lukeyson
Right out sideways

its a good look at what customs officers have to put up with day in day out, and you kinda understand why they are almost like robots when you go through.
Old 16-11-2006, 06:13 PM   #10
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

this one isnt worth saving

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Closed Thread