Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Closed Thread

Old 15-08-2006, 07:14 PM   #1
QIKEB
Banned

Default I Got Chopped!!!!!

I was sitting at a set of lights this afternoon when a lowered vn commo P plater pulled up next to me reving it! any cut long story short i stalled it up and floored it wen lights went green and he blew the doors off me!!! both are autos n both had exhaust and sounded like he had an POD filter!!! is this normal for then to beat the i6?
p.s his was a v6

Old 15-08-2006, 07:17 PM   #2
Orbit
Resident Nyctophobic!!

Thumbs down

street reacing is illegal
Old 15-08-2006, 07:19 PM   #3
EFDream
XRR83D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orbit
street reacing is illegal
haha....that didn't take long.....

2007 Suzuki Swift - Pearl Red
Povo Pack

Old 15-08-2006, 07:20 PM   #4
4.9 EF Futura
Official AFF conservative

Nice one, always appreciate it when guys like you make it just that little harder for genuine enthusiasts.

You are a hoon.
Old 15-08-2006, 07:20 PM   #5
Baboon_AU
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

are you sure the pod filter sound wasn't a blower belt. and are you sure it wasn't the brock edition V8. the sv5000 or whatever it was called?? and yes i know u said it was a v6, but how can u be sure

1981 XD Fairmont 351 - 351 Cleveland, ARP bolts, flat top pistons, Stage 3 Dynotec cam, ported 2V heads with 4V valves, Roller Rockers, Weiand manifold, Mighty Demon, 1/2" fuel lines with blue Holley fuel pump, Crane hi-6 ignition, B&M megashifter, C4, hi-stall, shift kit, 3.77 Ford 9" LSD.

Thanks to: EvilChief and SJW Performance
Old 15-08-2006, 07:25 PM   #6
KOUPE76
OLD SKOOL BABY

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.9 EF Futura
Nice one, always appreciate it when guys like you make it just that little harder for genuine enthusiasts.

You are a hoon.
I second that. :

Mick

1976 XB GS COUPE (waiting to start the rebuild)
Old 15-08-2006, 07:26 PM   #7
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

This thread is closed.. and Quikeb gets 2 weeks holiday for:
A) posting garbage in aufalcon.com that has nothing to do with AU's
B) Street racing and making genuine enthusiests look like tools
C) Street racing a VN
D) Generally acting like a tossa.

I dont believe he is a real person and when I find out who's alter ego he is I'll make that person have a few months of quiet time to think about it.

Edit: Oh, its DroppedAU11.. should have known. I banned him this morning for being a tool too. Make the 2 weeks permenent now.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Closed Thread