Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 20-08-2005, 02:57 PM   #1
FlaminFiesta

Default PowerFord , Sad Dissapointed Disstasteful - Never Again!

Geez Where do i start, its like i was some one never wanted me to buy this car, if you wanna get angry read this , if u want to get frustrated read this, if you want to laugh at me read this as well i guess..

well it all started when i saw the Fiesta and said WOW i want it. So i did some ringing around to get some prices and stuff. And I thought ahh lets go for a test drive at my local car dealer, PowerFord in castle hill so i drove down and was looking at the car and asked a sales man (yes i approached him) and talked about the car with him but he didnt want a bar of me, well i guessed he was busy and i thought ill call up and book an appointment.

so home i went called up and tried to organise a test drive, but i was told NO, i wasnt allowed to have a test drive as i wasnt a serious buyer and had the phone hung up on me,, Literally he Hung up on me ! ? WTF i said, so i rang bankstown and they guy was great and gave me agreat price but i spoke to dad and told him about what happened and said ill go with Bankstown ford (about 1 hour drive from me), and he said that would be bad because if i needed to get it serviced or had issues it would be abit of a drive and try the PowerFord people again and see what would happen..

so i call back really really wanting this car cause i fell in love with it and i got hung up on, and now i didnt know if this guy was a redneck not liking me based on race, whether he was d..head, Ageist or having a bad month.. but i had enough so i talked to the dealer principle who apolgised to me and said sorry and i could come in take it for a drive and get the car..

so i walk in, they kept me waiting 30 mins mind u, and the sales manager walks out, and says lets get the paperwork sorted and hassles me into going into the room and stating i cant testdrive it as its outside of business hours (by 5 minuts) i had enough, i had a job starting in 2 weeks and needed a new car to do the travelling so i organised the cash, did the paper work and was told the Fiesta, actually was GUARANTEED i would get it in 1 week and no more,..

wait wait lets stick to the sales manager, he also stated that i would have to pay extra (after i signed the paper work) for the floor mats, and that he was making $90 on the car and showed me a value on the screen. now heres the bad bit that was a ID not a profit field (i work in IT as a analyst) , like who the f..k is he think hes talking to ?

anway a week went bye and i didnt hear from them and they had my money but no car, so i rang repeadetly asking whats the go ? not once did they return my call, so i called the principle again an he said oh yes it arrived the other day, but we need to work on it, and will get the service people to call me.. guess what no call

finally i get a call , they state it will take another week before i get the car so what do i do now, jobs starting soon, 1.5 weeks later and no car ? so i had to borrow my brothers car luckily and used that for the extra days... oh dont worry there was no rush by powerford to ensure i wasnt stuffed around any more.;.

they got the registration wrong, they got the wrong coloured plates and they even didnt have my name spelt right...

i drove away with the car, for the first time.. and i fell in love with it and thought i knew it was worth it, it was the best car i have drive so fun and thought yeah it was worth it to get my baby oh and it was.. so glad i persisted with incompetence..

but the story continues, i book it in to get it serviced at 12000kms (normally @ 15 i did it early), and they trashed my car inside, grubby marks everywhere and they didnt even adjust the brakes like i paid the $240 to get done !!

and then just now i booked it in to the the Upgrade of software and also the drivers side window was making a noise and asked them to fix it.. GUESS WHAT ?

They left the car messy as again, and the BROKE my drivers side window yes it got worse not better ... the window scratches when u put the window up and down, it clicks and shudders and sounds like something out of a 1980 Honda Civic .. oh yeah they stated that it was "tested" and all working, on my reciept.. BS! i drove out of the drive way as they closed the gates and it wasnt working !! f me dead.. is one way to put it..

so i have to take some time off work AGAIN to drop it in to get it fixed, but no "sorry". no "it will never happen again" // I EVEN asked the manager "if i drop this in will i have to come back" answer " i cant give you a yes " do they know they are incompetent.. ? i think soo.. and Ford's Response, we can lodge a complaint with the dealer manager but there is no code of conduct, and they cant do anything. Fair enough Ford cant enforce knowledge on a group of half wits..

so monday i go to power ford and i pray that they fix it properly, i cant afford any more time off during the busiest time of the company (oh yeah i asked if they could stay back or open 10 mins earlier so i dont have to take time off. they said NO)...

its like i cant win, im just so saddened by the experience i had, i should have got it from bankstown // lessons learned i guess.. once they have ur $$ they dont care...they dont understand im a customer not someone that is there to be stuffed around.. or taken for granted..

great car, love it lol ill tell you how i go on monday

just a warning guys and gals, take it or not please please think lots of dealers around, dont let the emotions get the best of u like i did

cheers

flaminfiesta..

FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 03:03 PM   #2
Kryton

just because you bought it there, doesnt mean you have to service it there. if you arent happy with them, then take the hour long drive to the other dealer.
honestly i dont know why you went back after they hung up on you twice. did you really think they would get better if you gave them money.
write out an official complaint as well and send it to head office. outline everything in detail they have done wrong and also their rudeness towards you.
hopefully they can pick up their game a little.
Kryton is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 03:29 PM   #3
FlaminFiesta

hey davway

yeah ur right shouldnt have given them a second chance, but the principle was apologetic and said sorry so i thought okay, needed a car and thought it cant get any worse...

the only reason i took it back because i thought..simple software upgrade, noisy window what could go wrong,, dont worry im headin to another dealer from now on.

sent a letter off and was told by Ford CR they cant do anything...

live and learn i guess, thought i would do the learning for some of the ppl here ;)
Old 20-08-2005, 03:31 PM   #4
FlaminFiesta

oh yeah the complimentary Ford key ring they gave me fell apart the second day ...
Old 20-08-2005, 03:41 PM   #5
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

wow thats some dodgey dealer -.=;;
even coffey ford puts a plastic covering on the seat and floormat when they get in o.O;;
xurbanx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 03:43 PM   #6
Danny
GT4.

Its disgusting the way some dealers treat you...... Dont they understand that if they do a good job you'll come back and back when you need cars??????
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 03:56 PM   #7
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Talk to Ratt, he seems to be one of the few dealers on the planet who will put right what other dealers won't. If I was you, i'd start getting my car serviced at Peter Warren Smithfield. No idea how far that is from you, but from what i hear, they are tops at what they do and the customer comes first. Get everything fixed under warranty while its covered.
Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 04:36 PM   #8
Walkinshaw
Two > One

Sounds like this dealer shouldn't be selling piles of mud let alone cars. Unfortunatly this would not be the only dealer horror story arround. It pays to shop arround.

Good luck geting your problems sorted.

Walkinshaw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 04:55 PM   #9
Ride
Stay Classy ™

Sounds all too familiar with Ben Nurmi's BA wagon and the trouble he had with Castle Hill Ford. Might want to PM him since I think he said he found a decent dealer.
Ride is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 05:31 PM   #10
FlaminFiesta

hey thanks guys should have gone others as you say and will do in the future

umm yeah that castle hill ford is the power ford looks like im not the first one.. should have expected that hehe

aw well its like i just hope ppl learn from my experiences..
Old 20-08-2005, 05:50 PM   #11
Bluehoon
Hoon On The Rise

Default Hmmmm

I know the DP quite well...

This is most unusual, as i know people who drive across Sydney to have their sales experience.

I know numerous people, who couldn't be happier with them...

But there is always BOTH sides...

Heck I was 21, and went in there to get my car, an XR6T.
No fuss, no questions, 2nd visit, quote with over 4 grand discounted, and offered a test drive of a BRAND NEW CAR!!!! Not a demo, and brand spanker....

So age is not the issue.

I don't think they care as much about cutomers getting Fietsa / Focuses as they do the Falcons.... Sad, as they both affect each other really.

When it comes to the service department, sorry, you don't have patch on me with them.

Rob and Fernando couldn't organize a **** up in a brewary if god helped them!
Their parts manager is also a rumour mill.

Rob and Fernando have told numerous bull and i have caught them out

Their head mechanic doesn't know the difference beween transmission oil, and engine oil. I kid you not.

Ring CRC and abuse the crap out of them about power ford service.

Lodge a complaint to Ford (in writing), as they WILL act on it, and have to reply.

Lodge a complaint to Fair Trading (as this is within breach of fair trading acts).

If you have photos, send them in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Power ford are also MTA approved, so i would send a letter of disgust off to them whilst you are at it.

Start there and let me know how you go, want to more people to join, heck i know enough to make a class action against that service department.

They ballsed up 3 out of 5 of my transmissions, yes thats right, 5 autos i have had....

Next time it goes back, drag Steve (The Dp) down there to see the car, and take a photo of it when you drop it off, and make sure Power ford service area is in the back ground.....

Go for gullet and put their balls in a mincer.

Will make you feel better, and get the results.

Do it once, and they wont F&rk you round again.....
Shouldn't have to drive 1 hr to get a service......

Hope this helps

FGX-XR8 Manual, BFII E-Gas, '11 GSXR 1000 - Love 'em!
FPV Tickford Club of NSW - www.fpvclub.com
Bluehoon is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 06:21 PM   #12
whippet_zetec
Supes

hi flamin,

funny you should mention PowerFord at Castle Hill, as I too last weekend didnt get the most favourable impression from the salesmen and parts/service sections when I visited there. I actually caught out one of the salesmen on the LR Focus/LS Focus when he lied about some data on them, and also found grabbing a salesmans attention quite diffuclt (they were all too busy having a gas bag on the railing). The service/parts guys, WOW talk about over priced genuine Ford parts........other dealers are cheaper by about 10% than their quoted prices ! From this experience I will give them a wide wide berth......

In my opinion if you are travelling to PowerFord for service then another dealer which is only 10km away and I have never had any issues with and found the service team fantastic are at Blacktown "CUMBERLAND FORD". When I was taking my Falcon into them they fixed every fault I had and even found numerous other things that I didnt detect myself on the last service before warranty ran out....so in my book they were great (note: I am not promising that your experience will be as great as mine, just that I was more than happy to keep going back to them for service & parts). I also have been and am currently taking my Focus into WINFORD at McGraths Hill. My Focus has not had any issues other than a clutch blow out at 4,000km so cant really comment on their service other than they just did my 15,000 (@12,500) and the Foci feels like it has just been serviced and tightended up nicely

Will see and meet you on the next EuroCruise hopefully and feel free to chat to the other guys there with Fiesta's about there they go.

Til then I would do as "filthy monkey" suggests, get onto the pc, type out a few letters and call up Ford Head Office CS and let them know whats going on...
Old 20-08-2005, 06:29 PM   #13
RATT

I think what we have here is possibly the "Falcon car company" attitude. If you're not buying a Falcon you're not as important. Atleast that's the impression I have. It shouldn't happen and the story is by far the worst record of a sequence of bad events from the same company I have seen. But on the same token Power Ford are also know to be quite good so this is a surprise.

It's always a good idea to get the DP involved and as far as I know Steve is a decent bloke and will listen.

Good luck.
  Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 06:31 PM   #14
Bluehoon
Hoon On The Rise

Winford are pretty good.

Went in there for zorst problems.

1 day later, dump pipe back all new and replaced...

Also fixed a few suspension issues there too. Didn't even know....
Cumberland i haven't been to yet.

Think we may need to "poll" this thread...... Go on POLL IT!!!!!

Oh, and if you reeeeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyyyyy want to make power ford jump and get the car sorted, contact the Hills News, and Hills Shire times.....

But write those letters..............

Old 20-08-2005, 06:35 PM   #15
Bluehoon
Hoon On The Rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATT
It's always a good idea to get the DP involved and as far as I know Steve is a decent bloke and will listen.
Ratt, that i second.

He is a top bloke, he will listen and make sure it's all fixed.
But it all falls over when it comes to the service department.
As for their parts prices, i have found them cheaper than elsewhere.....

Yes it's strange for powerford sales to be this way, first time i have heard a bad thing from their sales team....

Take the service department to the cleaners and start over, and it will be a damn good dealership.

I would of sacked half of them by now.... Especially when they can't tell the difference between their oils.........

Old 20-08-2005, 07:00 PM   #16
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

I can't make out the angle you are coming from FM, sales, service, finance its all part of what you are buying, rather than just a lump on 4 tyres.

Likewhise you commend the dealer principal, and in the same suggest muckraking in local media. If the guy is genuine he doesn't need this kind of attention. likewhise if he is genuine he will want to have control on all aspects of his business not just new car sales.

I have a car from Power Ford, I cant say I was either happy or unhappy with the service offered.
The usual oh we have had to adjust our figures the day I picked the car up, but a quick reminder about signed contracts and all was as it should be. I should add that with the exception of Strapp Ford in Victoria every dealer I ever bought from has tried this.

Me experience suggest Power Ford (it was still Sydney RJV at that time) have lots to improve on.
Lets just keep it factual not emotive.
RED_EL_XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 07:05 PM   #17
Bluehoon
Hoon On The Rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_EL_XR8
I can't make out the angle you are coming from FM, sales, service, finance its all part of what you are buying, rather than just a lump on 4 tyres.

Likewhise you commend the dealer principal, and in the same suggest muckraking in local media. If the guy is genuine he doesn't need this kind of attention. likewhise if he is genuine he will want to have control on all aspects of his business not just new car sales.

I have a car from Power Ford, I cant say I was either happy or unhappy with the service offered.
The usual oh we have had to adjust our figures the day I picked the car up, but a quick reminder about signed contracts and all was as it should be. I should add that with the exception of Strapp Ford in Victoria every dealer I ever bought from has tried this.

Me experience suggest Power Ford (it was still Sydney RJV at that time) have lots to improve on.
Lets just keep it factual not emotive.

Here is the facts:

Sales
Management
Finance

All top people and have no issues with.

Parts - ok.

Service, Pathetic. whatever it takes...... Whatever it takes. As i have said, go for the gullet with them only. Bear in mind it is not muck raking if you present an agruement on first hand experience and fact....
You are talking about servicing and not the sales, two diferent areas...
The DP would have to know, and it's his fault is he does nothing about it....
Yes he is good, but pressure can breed results.

Old 20-08-2005, 07:08 PM   #18
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthy_monkey
Here is the facts:

Sales
Management
Finance

All top people and have no issues with.

Parts - ok.

Service, Pathetic. whatever it takes...... Whatever it takes. As i have said, go for the gullet with them only. Bear in mind it is not muck raking if you present an agruement on first hand experience and fact....
You are talking about servicing and not the sales, two diferent areas...
The DP would have to know, and it's his fault is he does nothing about it....
Yes he is good, but pressure can breed results.
Pressure applied incorrectly can also result in the customer distrust we all experience with every warrantee claim. A phone call a day to the dealer principal is pressure. A whine in the local rag in just letting off steam.
Old 20-08-2005, 07:15 PM   #19
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Hey Flamin,

I too bought my fez from Power ford, but didnt have any problems with em whats so ever, maybe because my mum has been in retail for 30years and knows when she is told bull etcc, but the guy called Brett was a top bloke, i even got to chat with Robert the service manager for 30mins about the car and other stuff, they gave me 6 schooner glasses, free petrol, key ring.

The only problem i did have tho was i go to pick up the fez and no spoiler on it which i got for free. so had to go on a saturday to get it installed, but they are like "no u are not booked in" there is a 2 weeks wait come back then, but i told the wa"""ker to cheak his paper and he did.

Tho my service is gonna get done by Brad Garlick ford which is a 2 min walk from my house. The reason i got it at Power was because of how much my mum bargained with em
Old 20-08-2005, 07:20 PM   #20
Bluehoon
Hoon On The Rise

Quote:
Pressure applied incorrectly can also result in the customer distrust we all experience with every warrantee claim. A phone call a day to the dealer principal is pressure. A whine in the local rag in just letting off steam.

Have you actually experienced first hand their "talent".....

They have replaced 5 transmissions in my car, cos they couldn't do the job properly. If they did it right the first time, it would of being 1.

Mechanics don't know the difference between engine and transmission oil.

Local rag, as so elequantly put, would do justice so others would not suffer the same grief...

Local rags are informative.

They serve as a community awareness, and the community should be made aware of issues that effect it.
Especially when the hills district, relies very heavily on cars, due to lack of publuic transport.

Wouldn't it be in the communities interests, if the community itself was made aware of facts that would hinder their much needed transport?????

Provided the "info" is put right, there should be no problem with posting a experience one has had first hand.

I would have an issue if it was second hand rumour....

This thread, is discussing and sharing these griefs, with this department.
There are a fair few of us on these forums.....

If you want to continue this arguement, will you take it up with every other issue in these "rags"???

Old 20-08-2005, 07:51 PM   #21
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by filthy_monkey
Have you actually experienced first hand their "talent".....

They have replaced 5 transmissions in my car, cos they couldn't do the job properly. If they did it right the first time, it would of being 1.

Mechanics don't know the difference between engine and transmission oil.

Local rag, as so elequantly put, would do justice so others would not suffer the same grief...

Local rags are informative.

They serve as a community awareness, and the community should be made aware of issues that effect it.
Especially when the hills district, relies very heavily on cars, due to lack of publuic transport.

Wouldn't it be in the communities interests, if the community itself was made aware of facts that would hinder their much needed transport?????

Provided the "info" is put right, there should be no problem with posting a experience one has had first hand.

I would have an issue if it was second hand rumour....

This thread, is discussing and sharing these griefs, with this department.
There are a fair few of us on these forums.....

If you want to continue this arguement, will you take it up with every other issue in these "rags"???
Yes as a matter of fact I have had experience with Power Ford some of which is listed above. I am in no way protecting their outfit. I will remain neutral overall to my experiences there both with sales and with service. As stated above they could certainly improve in many areas.

My comments re: local rags stand, they are an advertising vehicle nothing more, most are owned by the major publishers and are far from a community based operation.

I understand you frustration re: transmission, what i cannot come to terms with is the dissociation of sales & the dealer principal for goings on in service.
The buck stops with the Dealer principal for all facets of his business.

And I also stand firm that threats of media or manic rantings are no way to solve any dispute. I don't know the In's & outs of your dispute, I just know that conflict will not resolve it.
Old 20-08-2005, 08:24 PM   #22
Bluehoon
Hoon On The Rise

Quote:
I understand you frustration re: transmission, what i cannot come to terms with is the dissociation of sales & the dealer principal for goings on in service.
The buck stops with the Dealer principal for all facets of his business.

And I also stand firm that threats of media or manic rantings are no way to solve any dispute. I don't know the In's & outs of your dispute, I just know that conflict will not resolve it.
I recommend this route, as my dealings with CRC have all lead directly to the service department.
The buck stops with the DP yes.

But when all the warranty ppl, CRC, reps and the like all go to the service department, that for mind is the firing order of both barrells. If thats where ford starts, thats where you should start, for mind.

You may think media does not resolve disputes, hey thats your views, and i have no issues.

However, with that service department, the media is the only way u have being able to get the job done.

The DP, has until right when the shyte has hit the fan BIG TIME, not known nor wanted to know. When solicitors step in, he takes over...
He has a service manager, i guess protocol stipulates that after a point, he addresses it.

Hope you see where i am coming from with this.

Conflict, has being the most effective way to work with this particular crew.
It may not be for others, but its a case of what works...

Old 20-08-2005, 10:24 PM   #23
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Hey FlaminFiesta.... So where abouts in Sydney are you???

I had the same problems with City Ford (Rockdale)... once they had my money they F'ed me around. Car came wrong (with nothing on it) etc.... also did cost cutting with my tyres. I went there after not liking the sales man at Jubilee... But after i got my car, its only been serviced at Jubilee Ford.... Love their service so far. Had a few issues, which have always been looked after (by Xintas... think thats spelt right). I actually like their service. Usually good with bookings as well. Ive also been to the new car sales as well.... and was approached by so many ppl (was looking at new focus)... one guy in particular was really good to talk to.... He was islander appearance... think his name was Steven.

But yea... i had issues with City Ford sales AFTER the deposit. Before that, they were great! Had about 4 test drives, went through everything in detail, called me all the time on updates etc. They were great (although with a poor pre-delivery inspection). Great service... but since i bought it... ive been to the local dealer (Jubilee). I like their service, pretty good. Its a small dealer though, so the service department isnt too big.

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-08-2005, 10:42 PM   #24
FlaminFiesta

hey guys wow i didnt know this was a common problem with the dealer, and we even have names well ill sort of address a couple of issues at a time hehe thats easy..

oh yeah i got wet in the rain cause the window dont sit right..

Filthy_Monkey

I know theres both sides but yet i still have to hear it... too late now i guess.. even though i asked them why ? they said just cause pretty much.. lol

I rang FOrd CRC and they said they couldnt do anything, and I spoke to the DP and he said talk to the sales manager who screwed me around then the service manager about the lastest incident, which his response was, well bring it in for the third time and i still cant promise anything,.. Like i can understnad if they have the car and when they give it to me it works then brakes down, fair enough s..t happens but when i pick the car up it doesnt work ? sounds like they did NOT test it though the paper work said they had.. wonder if my oil filter did get changed.... he couldnt even guarantee that it would work when i pick it up next time..

im going to do what you said, i wrote a letter about 3 monhts ago no response from ford.. but im going to look at some paper work and see what happens... but im fed up and i will egt my hands dirty..

Whippy_Zetec

thanks mate i will do ill look into those dealers, im glad u sustained and didnt get the stuff from them, i thought local busines gotta look after the locals.. not lol

RATT

I would doubt that, STEVE palmed this issue off instead of helping me. hes porbably a top bloke outside of work..but he said let me transfer to the Service Manager instead "Oh no, i said it was a once of about 10 times ago but i will personally sort it out and organise antoher car in teh mean time, so when it rains like it did today .. water wont get in the car..."

RED_EL_XR8

hey mate i was in the same ipmression but he isnt honest, like what else can i do ? honestly i just want to some1 to luv my fiesta when they service it.. teh DP knows... but he doesnt want to get his hands dirty..

MISTA_FIESTA

i couldnt get a free anything! im glad u got a good service, it makes the experience better i wish i got a free spoiler .

---

Guys i do thank you for the input sort of made my concerns valid, i just wanted to make sure any1 reading this was careful..

ill post on the paperwork soon...
Old 21-08-2005, 12:43 AM   #25
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Mods can we please have this thread moved from the Eurofordclub forum to an appropriate forum section?

I'm staying out of this one.
Old 21-08-2005, 12:49 AM   #26
FlaminFiesta

why move it, im a eurford member, bought a euroford car and am posting in the euroford section ? its even regarding euroford members.. not meaning to cause any drama but why move it ?
Old 21-08-2005, 12:53 AM   #27
b2tf
not here much anymore

I really hate reading these threads, because this sort of stuff just should NOT happen.

If it were me:-

*Document all the trouble you had in getting the car in the first place. Include names of salespeople etc etc.

*Document all service work you requested, show what was done and what wasnt done. Include the receipts to show what they have told you they did and what they charged you for.

*Show how its affected you (days off etc etc).

*Write up letter to DP of dealership outlining all of this and demand a reasonable outcome to the situation.

*Send copies of all of that to DP, Ford CRC and Dept. of Fair Trading.
Old 21-08-2005, 12:57 AM   #28
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminFiesta
why move it, im a eurford member, bought a euroford car and am posting in the euroford section ? its even regarding euroford members.. not meaning to cause any drama but why move it ?
I can see the point in asking for this moved, nothing you did wrong FlamingFiesta, just most of it is not specific to just Euro Ford. I've noted it to the appropriate ops for consideration.
Old 21-08-2005, 01:01 AM   #29
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Thank you Red. Flamin, it's not your fault, just the Eurofordclub thread is club associated, this is a Dealership/Ford issue that may involve a Fiesta but isn't really a club issue, beter off in a general Ford thread.

The Eurofordclub thread is more about spotting each other on the roads, but primarily about organising and discussing club events and gatherings. We'd love to see you along to one, you're more than welcome. Sorry to hear about your troubles so far and I hope it gets resolved to everyone's satisfaction.
Old 21-08-2005, 01:03 AM   #30
FlaminFiesta

cool fair enough well see what the mods say hehe im new so i wasnt too sure of the outsides of the forum thought this was it