Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 23-05-2011, 11:33 PM   #1
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Default Holiday Road Trip Report ......

Well ...... its been near a month since the Mrs and I left these shores to do a small jaunt around Southern Africa visiting 4 countries in 26 days and covered a total of 4300 km's in this time.

To say we had an amazing time would be an understatement ...... it was beyond our expectations. It is something that we have wanted to do all our lives and with the help of some very good friends in Pretoria (& the Ford Motor Comp. South Africa) we managed to finally do it. It took nearly 6 months planning to organise where we wanted to go, we had to pinch ourselves sometimes when we were actually doing what we spent so long planning.

We arrived in Johannesburg late April and spent the next 3 days in Pretoria getting to know the road rules (minimal & bloody scary) and finalising the rest of our trip. We had some great Braai's to get into the mood of things ... visited some local sights and markets (keep the girls happy).

Also spent the day at Ford SA looking at the new lines being installed for the T6 Ranger and saw the last Focus being assembled at the plant which was bound for Australia. Was a big occasion for them. Had a really good look at the new Ranger and all I can say is .... its bloody impressive. The Wildtrack is one tough truck! Size wise seems to be very big and sitting next to the old Ranger looks huge! Still 5 months away but all the prototypes that were built in both LH & RH drive are worlds apart from the old ones and the specs put it above everything else presently on the market. Definitely one to watch when released late August! 3.2 turbo with the 6 speed, push button 4WD and all the goodies including very nice interior and leather seats ..... sorry but no pics allowed

Packed and ready to go with a new Ford Everest (7 seater Ranger) and the Camper ..... pointing in the right direction and a GPS connected ..... which proved to be absolutely the most vital part of the trip.

Left Monday May 2nd to head from Pretoria into Botswana and stop the night in Serowe ... 580k trip which took around 8 hours. Boarder crossing was painless only taking around 45 minutes but the roads were 'rough' to say the least. Pot holes are the standard along the absolute multitude of cattle, donkeys and goats. Traffic is near non existent in Bots as car ownership is left to those that can afford it and then its the Bakkie (Ute) thats the preferred choice. Reason being you can fit 10 in the back (hence the term Bakkie ... "Get in the Bakkie") Ford, Opal & Chev all have there version which is a very cheap small ute. They all look almost identical with the Ford one being the Bantam. Bit like a Fiesta ute.

Boarder crossing at SA/Bostwana

Normal mode of transport for most in the Bakkie

First night out was at the Khama Rhino Sanctuary. Saw a few Rhinos but they were reluctant to get close .... but was still very bloody big from a distance!

Camping ground ....... was a nice place to visit even though it was only an overnight stay.

No matter where you were or how desolate the place is ..... there is ALWAYS someone walking somewhere, waiting for a lift or just watching the world go by. Would have loved to have stopped and asked "Where the hell you going & where did you come from?"

The country side and some towns (villages) on the way to Sorowe ......

To be continued .......

101,436 MEMBERS ......... 101,436 OPINIONS ..... What could possibly go wrong!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Auslandau is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2011, 11:45 PM   #2
Road_Warrior
Pity the fool

Default Re: Holiday Road Trip Report ......

Wow cool trip. Have you been inside the Broadmeadows plant and if so, how does the SA Ford plant compare?

1970 XW Falcon GT replica | 1970 XW Falcon | 1971 XY Fairmont | 1973 ZG Fairlane | 1986 XF Falcon panel van | 1987 XFII Falcon S-Pack | 1988 XF Falcon GLS ute | 1993 EBII Fairmont V8 | 1996 XG Falcon ute | 2000 AU Falcon wagon | 2004 BA Falcon XT | 2012 SZ Territory Titanium AWD

Proud to buy Australian and support Ford Australia through thick and thin
Road_Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2011, 11:50 PM   #3
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Road Rules of note:

Some of the main things you notice is the lack of mutiple speed zones ..... 3 apply everywhere. 60k zone for towns/villages, 80k for outside zones and anywhere from 120k (signposted) to flatknackered is the order of the day. To be overtaken in the service lane was not unheard of and gives you a hell of a shock!

There is also the STOP - 4 signs ...... 4 stop signs at an intersection! That one did my head in and in the end its close your eyes and go! The idea is that the first to the stop sign goes first and no give way to right. Amazingly it works and I do not know how. It would never work here.

People are patient to a point and very courteous .... even say sorry when they run you off the road which was nice

If red lights stay on for to long ..... just drive through them! Why wait?

Keep left is an institution ..... everyone does it and it was great to see. 15 minutes back in Melbourne and you really did notice the ignorance of drivers here. Trucks pull over and let you pass and ALWAYS indicate to let you know either not to pass (RHS indicator) or pass now (LHS indicator)

The Caution indicator was used constantly .... as a thanks when you let someone pass and to alert others for animals on the road, pot holes or anything else. I have never used is so much ..... in fact I do not think I have used it here.

Apart from that though ..... driving in South Africa is close to hell with no one taking notice of any real road rules .... just the basics. Probably accounts for the fact that their road toll per month is the same as Australia's per year BUT is more to do with multiple accidents with 15 people in the back of utes more than anything else.

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 23-05-2011, 11:51 PM   #4
TheInterceptor
Cruising...

Wow looks fantastic, keen to see more

Its great that you have lived one of your dreams! Nothing beats a road trip i reckon

Subaru Outback '02
TheInterceptor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2011, 11:56 PM   #5
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road_Warrior
Wow cool trip. Have you been inside the Broadmeadows plant and if so, how does the SA Ford plant compare?
The SA plant is getting a massive up grade but wont get to the point of Broadmeadows which is way more automated. There are now alot of Australians in SA and they will be making the Ranger (along with Thailand) and the Bantam for their own market only hence the last Focus being made. Alot more staff at SA but has been very much 'modernised' over the past 18 months .... purely in readiness for the Ranger and the reason there are now the Aussies over there including the new Vice President.

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24-05-2011, 12:14 AM   #6
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Mate must have been amazing trip. Look forward to the updates.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 12:55 AM   #7
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Left Serowe and headed for Maun in the Okavango Delta where we had to go through the north side of the Kalahari. The roads remained not too bad in this section as they have only been made recently into bitumum and even though were a little rough was nothing compared to later on.

Driving through here was a mix of long straight stretches of nothing but people were still popping up from nowhere. Wasn't by no means boring ..... not when you are in Africa and the cattle, donkeys and goats kept us alert.

Traveled about 520k's but only took around 6.5 hours as the roads were empty except for the wandering live stock. Not many fences in Botswana ..... we found out it is one of the few places on earth where they fence their fields to keep the animals out ........ not to keep animals in.

Some general shots of the day .....

Crossing the Kalahari ...... our first real bit of wildlife ..... 2 Ostriches but we were excited to see something different .... and moving on the plains

........... with lots of nothing in between!

Then hit the town of Maun which is at the bottom of the Okavango Delta ...... town was .... um ..... not much

..... but the Delta! Wow.

Where we 'camped' ...... had a great bar and was very comfy. Cold showers and a very noisy camping area (local dogs, roosters, donkeys and cows) kept us awake all night but the setting was great and the food at the bar was even better .... and cheap as.

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 01:01 AM.
Old 24-05-2011, 07:43 AM   #8
Burnout
Falcon RTV - FG G6ET
Donating Member3

Thanks very much for showing/telling this, mus have been a wonderful trip.

RTV Power
FG G6ET 50th Anniversary in Sensation.
While the basic Ford Six was code named Barra, the Turbo version clearly deserved its very own moniker – again enter Gordon Barfield.
We asked him if the engine had actually been called “Seagull” and how that came about.
“Actually it was just call “Gull”, because I named it that. Because we knew it was going to poo on everything”.

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: It was and thanks :)
Burnout is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 09:25 AM   #9
BAGT514
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Wow - what a fantastic trip that must have been. I have seen the traffic in Ethiopia and that reminds you of how good and bad Australian drivers are.
The scenery and people are amazing.

"Semi - Silhouette" 2003 BAGT #514
2007 GT500 factory supercharged motor built!

Sensation Blue 2011 FG GT-P # 101
KPM Streetfighter Monster
5.2lt MMR short motor / Stage 3 MMR heads / Boss 302 Exhaust cams
FR20 Simmons / Tein Coilovers / Eaton Tru Track / Very scared 305/25/20" Nitto Invo's
ZF fitted with a NIZPRO Stage 2 input shaft & Excedy Clutches
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11408502

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Within 10 minutes back here it reminded me how ignorant and arrogant Aus drivers are! :)
BAGT514 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 09:41 AM   #10
sanchoXB

Looks like a great trip, we spent a few weeks in Vietnam in march, the traffic there is chaotic but it works. We were in Cambodia first and there were a lot of Lexus 4x4s but Vietnam was full of Ford Everests just like the one you had, if the people werent on a scooter or bike they were in an Everest.

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 05:36 PM. Reason: First time I have seen the Everest .... great idea but very thirsty (Deisel) towing the van but at 130kph I suppose it would be!
sanchoXB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #11
RAREV8
Previously ScottishXC

What a phenomenal experience- thanks for sharing all the pics too! I didn't realize you were getting to see Ford SA too....that's a great insight and interesting to see what they are doing there as some of it correlates with us here.
If only you had driven the Landau there instead probably just as well given your explanation of the road rules and conditions though!

BJ
Gilesie
XAGTCoupe
Pilch
Aussie_afroman
Donut King
Bad Boy Benny
BAWITHLOT
Greenmachine
Pinkbits
CUZ351
OhioXB
Falconunbelievable
4VXC
Uncleraggy

FG G6 Ego, tech pack, Tropic gold 1973 Landau, Cosmic blue 1975 P5 LTD....long term project
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Vman
Im just bored of the single/narrow minded...

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Least if I had the Landau I could have tested to see how fast I could get it ..... and then hijacked! To visit Ford was great ..... it would be the only branch that has its own Zebras walking around!
RAREV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 11:42 AM   #12
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Looks great!

I'm planning to go away for most of Dec and Jan and Africa is high on a forever lengthening list of places to visit....

If you are ever looking for another place similar to what you have done, I STRONGLY suggest Mongolia

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Yes ... that is 1 trip I would like to do!
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 11:44 AM   #13
GT
Mrs Russellw
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: All your effort in keeping me sane and on-track. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For her honest, direct and helpful advice to members. The content of her posts help many members on the forum and most times, turn a very negative thread into a postive one. 

What a great thread! I keep checking every time I walk past the computer to see if there are anymore updates. Terrific read and photos are really good to see. Thanks for sharing and forget work - just get to it with more of the story!

Gaela

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMS290
Fact is Gaela's GTP IS the quickest NA Boss 290 Sedan now (by a long shot)
The precedent of stripping weight and using full slicks was set years ago now.

So if you want to beat em, ya gotta join em, and being manual makes the time even more credible.

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Downloading the pics to PB is taking its bloody time :)
GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 01:55 PM   #14
UNR8D
FORMER T3 OWNER

thats an amazing trip, cheers for sharing and look forward to more pics and updates I can think of a few country's id like to do a road trip across, this just got added to that list.

you can sleep in your car, but you cant drift your house...

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Well worth it and it is easy to do and cheaper than you think!
UNR8D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #15
SEZ213
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always puts a good amount of thought into his posts and voices his ideas and opinions in a well thought out and constructive manner. I have certainly seen many threads where his input has been constructive to the topic and overall the forum has benfited f 

Looks like you had a great trip, photo's are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

The four way stop signs are up here too mate...but it's a debacle...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNR8D
I can think of a few country's id like to do a road trip across, this just got added to that list.
Likewise! I think I've just set my plan for....oooer...twenty years time. :S

Continually having a battle of wits with unarmed opponents.

Sez

Photo's by Sez

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Stupid bloody things ...... Never got used to them and just closed eyes and went for it. People seemed to stop for me though :)
SEZ213 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 02:23 PM   #16
TZENU
XY Driv3r

Wow... Sounds like an awesome trip Dave... I look forward to seeing and reading more about it!

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Will keep adding then :)
TZENU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #17
BrisVegas
Noobie

Did you rent the Everest & Conqueror? I've had a good look through the Conqueror UEVs and I swear if I ever win Lotto, I am going straight to their showroom with a wad of cash.
LS Focus Zetec 5dr - gone
WS Fiesta Zetec 5dr - gone

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Suppied very kindly by Ford S.A. The Conqueror was from a good friend .... an amazing unit that is!
BrisVegas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 05:39 PM   #18
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Thanks for the comments ...... instead of replying to everyone in a new post I have added a comment in your individual posts as required. Its easier for me to do

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #19
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

looks like a real adventure, thanks for sharing, i reckon road trip is the bees knees, nothing better.

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Nothing better!!!! Getting in the car and just driving ..... could do it forever
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 06:15 PM   #20
GT-GTF
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Good on you Dave. I wonder how Echuca will compare!

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Always a good weekend .... and good to just get away
GT-GTF is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 06:20 PM   #21
gtxb67
moderator ford coupe club

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgevlah
Good on you Dave. I wonder how Echuca will compare!
will be much better - there will be no lions, just falcons

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 06:23 PM. Reason: ..... plenty of feral's though! :P
gtxb67 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #22
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

Looks like a great trip Dave, it's on my list to do for my year long world trip(once I buy a house and all). South Africa is a stunning place to visit so I'm told, pictures seem to confirm that. Great you've sparked my travel interest again !!
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Iggypoppin' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 07:33 PM   #23
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

What an amazing experience Dave. Im sure you had a ball, i must ask why Africa?
Nothing against the place ive seen a few documentary's on Africa and it fascinates me aswell. Such a vast environment. Im jealous mate.
Old 24-05-2011, 07:41 PM   #24
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

Great trip mate, happy so you guys made it back safe and sound
Falcon Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 08:02 PM   #25
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83
What an amazing experience Dave. Im sure you had a ball, i must ask why Africa?
Nothing against the place ive seen a few documentary's on Africa and it fascinates me aswell. Such a vast environment. Im jealous mate.
I get asked this a lot when I bugger off for a trip, and it's something I do regulary.

My replies, in no real order:

* Why not?
* Because it's there!
* Haven't been yet!
* It's not at the top of 'regular' travel destinations!
And you have answered some as well:
* Because it facinates me!
* Seen some doco's and want to do it myself,
etc etc etc.

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Yep ... thats the reasons .... but it is one place that we just wanted to always go to ... think its the docos drummed into us
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 09:09 PM   #26
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

A few more general shots from the Okavango. We hitched a ride on a boat taking some people to the Makoro station (Small dug out canoe used in the area) We didn't go in one as I prefer my boats to be more than 2 inches from the waters edge and a motor on the back so was just happy to be driven around in one of those.

While we were at the drop off zone and 3 other tourists went for a 5 hour trip, we went for a more relaxed walk through the village with a population of around 500. Most of the population still live in Rondavels (Round mudbrick with thatched roofs).

....... and when fishing ..... watch for cows

PS: The hat aint mine .... lost it and found that one in the van! Lowest temp was 32 and peaked at 36 with monotonous blue skies daily.

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Auslandau; 24-05-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 24-05-2011, 11:02 PM   #27
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Spent 2 nights at Maun then headed across to Nata heading through the Makgadikgadi Pans ( where Top Gear drove through) but we did it the easier way .... Still didn't believe all those people in the South saying how bad the roads were as we were having a good run. I think we past 3 cars the whole day, 87 donkeys, 2,368 donkeys & 4,291 cows.

Still looking out for some sort of wild animal but things seemed to be bleak in that department. Was getting a little despondent about all the docos that we have seen about all the Impala, Springbok, Kudu, Elephants, Buffalo & Giraffe we were supposed to be seeing .... I was expecting someone to tell us "Should have been here last week .... they were everywhere!"

We were heading towards Nata and staying at a place called Elephant Sands so that sounded promising at least which was about 40k's north of Nata.

In Nata a bloke was asking for money and was quite chatty. We got talking after I gave him 5 Pula (About 70 cents ... tight **** me) and he asked me if we had heard about Bin Laden and other snippets happening in the world. Was impressed so gave him another 5 Pula. Informative begger He asked for a lift (as everyone does) but wanted to go the opposite way.

Had Fried chicken for lunch ...... if you do not like fried chicken in these parts you will starve!!!

Filled up with petrol ... Sharleen bought some bracelets through the passenger window as I was getting the windows washed and fluids checked (mandatory at all stations which cost around 1-2 Pula depending on job done) and without leaving the car was off again. Got very used to the driveway service

Sunny Nata ....... NOTE: Blue skies

Peak hour ....

After stocking up we headed to our camp ..... roads were still great as we were now on the National HWY ONE .....

BUT spoke too soon ..... They have started to build a new road but was told by a local was started 3 years ago and we think it all just got all too hard!

And got worse ....... but got a tad excited!!!!! Our first elephant!

Then said bye ..... hoping of course to see a few more on our trip!

Then the road got worse at the turn off and for the next 20 k's ..... thats elephants poo by the way. Eventually we could tell how close the elephants were by the sound of splatter in the wheel arches. Wet meant close!

Arrived at Elephant Sands and like all camps we were later to find out were little oasis in the desert. Cheap to stay, eat and drink. All had a bar and most served food ..... even if we were the only ones there. The benefits of going off peak is the lack of people!

Roughing it .......

And on dusk a family of Kudu came down to drink ...... always 1 male and the women following! This was a big one. Wished I got better pics but was getting dark

At night .... finally some elephants came in. Camera wasn't set up for night shots but believe me they were just there in the dark ...... and the only other person staying there for the night was another bloody Australian! Cant get away from them! She has been living on Botswana for 10 odd years though. We spent ours watching 3 elephants and was pretty exciting. Weird when there is nothing between you and them. Especially when they get a little bit close!

We stayed there for the one night. Great place ..... loved it. We then headed further north to Spend 3 nights at a place called Senyati on the Zimbabwe, Zambia & Botswana boarder.

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 24-05-2011, 11:35 PM   #28
dave351cid
playing in my big shed

great read, great pics.

africa is one of those mysterious places that you dont normally get to see or hear about much unless there is a war or some disaster going on, or else there are all the docos that mostly only show the national parks. its good to learn a bit about real everyday life there.

any pics of the "Bantom ute" ??
`04 BA XR6 Turbo sedan. Blueprint. auto, Leather trim.
`03 BA XLS ute . Acid Rush, factory lpg, auto,
`48 TEA20 Grey Ferguson,
`62 Willys 6-230 , 4x4 light truck
`04 Yamaha TTR 250
dave351cid is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2011, 11:41 PM   #29
Omegaaus
Starter Motor

Thanks for sharing these, the hair on the back of my neck stood up on some of these. Maybe one day me and the handbrake will do something like this.

Cheers

Omega
Omegaaus is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-05-2011, 12:01 AM   #30
Auslandau
335 - STILL THE BOSS ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave351cid
great read, great pics.

africa is one of those mysterious places that you dont normally get to see or hear about much unless there is a war or some disaster going on, or else there are all the docos that mostly only show the national parks. its good to learn a bit about real everyday life there.

any pics of the "Bantom ute" ??
Didnt take any pics of them ...... heaps around with people in the back but was one of those things .... heaps around so you dont bother taking a pic! They are linked here though .... 55 kw's of pure grunt!
http://www.ford.co.za/servlet/Satell...ler&site=FMCSA

But I would prefer something like this! Dont know how you would get them registered here ..... especially with the racks on the back!

Clevo Mafia
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]