Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 20-08-2010, 08:31 AM   #1
dave289
Banned

Default Now I know we cant talk about political issues...

I know It is against site tems and conditions to talk about political topics but would it be possible to have a poll only with no discussion. Is that against site terms and conditions. I thought it would firstly ,be a bit of fun, secondly ,give us maybe an indictaion which way we are heading and thirdly see how close our poll (being that of our ford community) is to actaul one on the weekend. If there is no discussion ,I dont see what the problem would be. So, what do you guys think and more importantly what do the moderators think. Remember this is only a discussion as to having a poll or not ,nothing more nothing less.

Old 20-08-2010, 08:33 AM   #2
Iggypoppin'
Chasing a FORD project!

....sigh...
Game. Reinvented.

1996 BMW 740iL V8. TV, phone, leather, sunroof, satnav, all as standard. Now with 19" TSW Brooklands, 2 1/2" stainless steel exhaust, plus more coming soon.
Old 20-08-2010, 10:52 AM   #3
HLC
Audi S3

Unfortunately this is a no go as it does break site T&C's. Even without discussion

However I'd be interested in seeing which election coverage show people are keen to watch hahaha 7 or 9 both will be as terrible as each other but I will still watch.