Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 23-03-2008, 12:01 PM   #1
Gohan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default another EF bites the dust

yep my EF was damaged probably beyond repair this time round it happend round 12am last nite along Springy Road near Hailbury school this dam van came out of no were smashed in my right hand quater which point it the air bag blew, the impact of it ripped my right hand wheel clear off the ball joints the battery was pushed in, front quater smashed right in, bonnet bent, front bar ripped but still intact just!, headlite and indercator demolished well it was a 80km impact, worst part of it all the Van reverst out on me and after the smash it did a RUNNA! and he may have been drinking and a stroke of luck the cops were like 5 seconds behind a rent a cop heard it all told the cops the dudes plate number so they can go get him and give him the PHONEBOOK!

atleast my car did its job and protected me and my passager he gave his life for me, well could have been worse but we walked out of it coughing up our lungs due the airbag blowing still coughing thought, i dont think he can be repaired it will cost too much

anyways i mite bring him home to salvage parts off and stuff so yeh

thought i will let u guys know about it all

Old 23-03-2008, 12:07 PM   #2
BeStRaFe
lpg = big boom!

a car that old,
if the bags blow it gone :(
Old 23-03-2008, 12:46 PM   #3
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

sorry to hear mate

the main thing is you and your passenger are ok

cars are replaceable you aren't

jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2008, 12:56 PM   #4
Sorted
OzEcruisers PRESIDENT

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: For all the contributions you make to the AFF community. 

You would want to take a crow bar to the face of a driver who drives off after causing an accident, what idiots, prob not insured, on the dole and cant afford the damage bill.

In saying that they should not been on the road!!!!!!!!!

Anyway good to hear you and your passenger are all good, got any pics of the car?

Tuned by DYNOMOTIVE

200BUX - AFF Drag Nats 2019 EF Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by rednose View Post
Common knowledge that the more weight you take out of the car the less power you need to run the time.
Sorted is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2008, 04:20 PM   #5
ILLaViTaR
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan
yep my EF was damaged probably beyond repair this time round it happend round 12am last nite along Springy Road near Hailbury school this dam van came out of no were smashed in my right hand quater which point it the air bag blew, the impact of it ripped my right hand wheel clear off the ball joints the battery was pushed in, front quater smashed right in, bonnet bent, front bar ripped but still intact just!, headlite and indercator demolished well it was a 80km impact, worst part of it all the Van reverst out on me and after the smash it did a RUNNA! and he may have been drinking and a stroke of luck the cops were like 5 seconds behind a rent a cop heard it all told the cops the dudes plate number so they can go get him and give him the PHONEBOOK!

atleast my car did its job and protected me and my passager he gave his life for me, well could have been worse but we walked out of it coughing up our lungs due the airbag blowing still coughing thought, i dont think he can be repaired it will cost too much

anyways i mite bring him home to salvage parts off and stuff so yeh

thought i will let u guys know about it all
\

Good to hear you're ok, what an ********.

I really hope there are additional consequences for leaving the scene of an accident.
Old 23-03-2008, 05:10 PM   #6
EF302
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

sounds like a nasty accident,very lucky . good to hear the ef held up alright and you both walked away.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRHEMI
You would want to take a crow bar to the face of a driver who drives off after causing an accident, what idiots, prob not insured, on the dole and cant afford the damage bill.

In saying that they should not been on the road!!!!!!!!!
more like drunk at that time of the night mate.. "on the dole"....get a clue.
EF302 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-03-2008, 05:18 PM   #7
Gohan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

yeh i will get some after it comes back from the Armstrongs yard in Noble Park i know its hard being on the Dole mate

Dr Hemi to gauge the impact ur right front quarter is basicaly bent and twisted and the right hand wheel is allmost to the firewall! yeh my mate EFboy i was with him untill i had to turn round he came as fast as he could he wanted to beat the guy up for it!! but cops and i sez it wont do me any good if u know wat i mean
Old 24-03-2008, 05:38 PM   #8
1FLYRYD
Boost Cruisin'

that sux dude my ef bought the dust in a very similar way, i got t-boned by a VL of all cars, well at least you & your passenger are alright, as said before cars can be replaced..
1988 EA falcon, 20inch dark agents, cyprus blue, ED XR front, full EF fairmont interior conversion, built AU motor with modded BA turbo pistons, AiResearch T04, Snort manifold & 4inch dump, 50mm Synapse external gate, custom stainless 3inch exhaust & cooler piping, Synapse BOV, SMT8 piggy back, lowered on king sl's and ultima shocks, full noleathane bushings
1FLYRYD is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #9
ef_classic
Banned

Got any Pictures mate?
ef_classic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-03-2008, 08:34 PM   #10
Gohan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i gonna bring him home 2morrow i hope

imgagin ur front right hand quater crushed in with the front rim snaped off the suspetion mounts
Old 26-03-2008, 12:11 PM   #11
Gohan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

he's home now cant open the boot though! the Van Driver is gonna have SIX charges laid in2 him 1: drink driving 2: leaving a accident scene 3: failure to render assistance 4: failure to give a breatho 2k fine! i 4got wat else but he is up a certan creak with out a motor! and possble jail time

just have to get pics and quote how much the repair bill will cost the Cops are asking for it so i have to give it to them
Old 26-03-2008, 04:53 PM   #12
Gohan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

twin post here are some pics which i took 2day now thats some damage 5 grands worth!