Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2008, 11:22 PM   #1
zhodak
Shakern, not stirred

Default Running on Empty

Just bought myself a copy of the classic 1982 Australian movie Running on Empty. This has got to be the origianl Fast and Furious where older guys like me did not grow up with Gran Turismo. This was made just after Mad Max 2 was released (1980). Anyone who hasn't seen it or knows about it, I recommend you get a copy and watch some classic Australian and American muscle get destroyed. Here are some screen grabs to wet your appetite or to reminisce and say "yeah I remenber the black Dodge and 57 Chev"

New toy, 2005 TX RWD Territory, Black, optioned with Ex JC Cross 5 19's soon to be matt black alloys in 19x8.5, cruise and tinted glass, tricky pedals, JVC Head Unit in the what use to be tissue holder, reversre camera, Ford window shades, JC sourced cargo blind, MOMO wheel (in black of course). MB Quartz 2 ways in rear doors and Precision Response 6" Kevlar splits in front doors, LED DRL's, fog lights with angel eyes and Castle Headers, Hurricane cat and XR8 Hotdog
zhodak is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post