Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 24-07-2023, 10:44 PM   #1531
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
Oh ok.
Hmmm, what would be the price on those rivets.
Thanks. Bondy
Rivets are $5 each and I believe there actually be 4..
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-07-2023, 10:48 PM   #1532
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Rivets are $5 each and I believe there actually be 4..
Thanks for letting me know.
bondy99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2023, 07:35 AM   #1533
KRISL

Hi GT, hope you are well,
See here as I struggle to upload photos on this forum, the fg gtp fuel filter I removed (looks like stainless steel) and the new one ford supplied me ( its a genuine ford part (looks galvanized), any chance of getting the stainless looking one still?
It's not rust on the old one, looks like rust prevention and road grime.
Cheers
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=Nif5oz

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
2003 boss 260 xr8 daily driver
1991 eb1 xr8 once a year driver, factory cassette player

Last edited by KRISL; 25-07-2023 at 07:37 AM. Reason: More information
KRISL is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-07-2023, 08:42 AM   #1534
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRISL View Post
Hi GT, hope you are well,
See here as I struggle to upload photos on this forum, the fg gtp fuel filter I removed (looks like stainless steel) and the new one ford supplied me ( its a genuine ford part (looks galvanized), any chance of getting the stainless looking one still?
It's not rust on the old one, looks like rust prevention and road grime.
Cheers
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...ibextid=Nif5oz
What part number did you get, BG9155B?

The one off your car looks like it may be the original one from the factory, these were always different to the service part. Now changed to BG9155B. Unfortunatley you could never get the OEM one.

So that part number goes back as per below starting from newest down to oldest part number.

BG9155B
BG9155A
AFG55AA
AFG55
AFG55MC

All obsolete except for the latest BG9155B.

Try your luck on ebay/Marketplace etc etc like the below:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/20430568...Bk9SR8KNx52xYg

GT
This user likes this post:
Old 27-07-2023, 09:35 PM   #1535
Boosted_G6

Quote:
That steering wheel part number supersedes to 8R2Z3K664AA but both the numbers are now obsolete.

The horn pad is actually part of the air bag and depending on what model you have can either be around $800 or $500. Still available though..
so definitely gone the steering wheel for FG to FGX BG3600D1 XR6 /G6E?
Boosted_G6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-07-2023, 11:17 PM   #1536
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted_G6 View Post
so definitely gone the steering wheel for FG to FGX BG3600D1 XR6 /G6E?
Yep both that and the superseded number are all gone..
Old 27-07-2023, 11:19 PM   #1537
Boosted_G6

Quote:
Yep both that and the superseded number are all gone..
ok all good :( looks like i missed out lol
Boosted_G6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2023, 02:13 PM   #1538
Bam
XB,XF,ZL,EA,EL,BA,SY,SZII

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent write up on Air bag installation. 

G'day GT,

RH windscreen washer nozzle / jet for a 2016 SZII Territory please.

I would also be interested in the LH nozzle as well but I gather that they are NLA.
Bam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2023, 03:54 PM   #1539
cat007
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi GT.

I'm after the gasket for between thermostat housing and head.

Cheers!
Hunt
cat007 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-07-2023, 04:32 PM   #1540
aussiblue
FG XR6 Ute & Sedan
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Has been floating around the oze tech section for a long time and is always there to give advice when people have an issue. 

Quote:
I'm after the gasket for between thermostat housing and head.
You forget to advise model and engine although your recent post history here https://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11498642 will reveal all.
Old 31-07-2023, 06:04 PM   #1541
cat007
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiblue View Post
You forget to advise model and engine although your recent post history here https://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11498642 will reveal all.
Oops sorry.

Car is 2015 FGX XR6 Turbo - Barra 270T.

Cheers
Old 31-07-2023, 06:39 PM   #1542
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam View Post
G'day GT,

RH windscreen washer nozzle / jet for a 2016 SZII Territory please.

I would also be interested in the LH nozzle as well but I gather that they are NLA.
Hey mate,

RH washer jet nozzle is obsolete, LH is also obsolete but may be able to source a LH one if its actually there.

PM me if you want me to chase the LH one.
Old 31-07-2023, 06:44 PM   #1543
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat007 View Post
Oops sorry.

Car is 2015 FGX XR6 Turbo - Barra 270T.

Cheers
Hi mate,

Can get you a gasket no problem, they are $40 plus postage.

GT
Old 31-07-2023, 07:10 PM   #1544
cat007
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi mate,

Can get you a gasket no problem, they are $40 plus postage.

GT
Awesome - thanks. I'll let you know if I can't re-seal with what I have.

I'm in Auckland, NZ (0931 area code) - what's shipping like for something that small?
Old 31-07-2023, 07:26 PM   #1545
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat007 View Post
Awesome - thanks. I'll let you know if I can't re-seal with what I have.

I'm in Auckland, NZ (0931 area code) - what's shipping like for something that small?
Not sure guessing $15-20???
Old 02-08-2023, 08:12 AM   #1546
NzFadez
Starter Motor

Hey mate sorry to be a pain but I've come across a genuine rack gear and I have gotten my local mechanic to send my vin off to Ford to see if the part numbers match up with the one Ford has. So basically the mechanic says I need part EL3504A but the one of ebay is number EL3K650A, the ebay seller is adamant the 650 is the one for my car and that the mechanic has given me the part number for the non speed assisted version so I'm just abit confused as to who would be right and what more I can do to clarify. I have a link here for the ebay part. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/26342042...mis&media=COPY

The car the parts are for is a 97 NL fairlane Ghia Concorde
NzFadez is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-08-2023, 08:25 AM   #1547
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NzFadez View Post
Hey mate sorry to be a pain but I've come across a genuine rack gear and I have gotten my local mechanic to send my vin off to Ford to see if the part numbers match up with the one Ford has. So basically the mechanic says I need part EL3504A but the one of ebay is number EL3K650A, the ebay seller is adamant the 650 is the one for my car and that the mechanic has given me the part number for the non speed assisted version so I'm just abit confused as to who would be right and what more I can do to clarify. I have a link here for the ebay part. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/26342042...mis&media=COPY

The car the parts are for is a 97 NL fairlane Ghia Concorde
Hey mate,

You need to clarify what exactly you are after because one part number EL3K650A is one of the parts in the rack, the other EL3504A is the whole rack itself. You need to specify if the car is V8 or 6. If it is speed assisted version then the EL3K650A is the correct internal part for your car as the non speed assisted has a part number of EC3K650A. If your after the whole rack with speed sensitivity then if its a V8 you need EL3504D, if its a 6 you need EL3504C.

Hope that helps..

GT
Old 12-08-2023, 02:12 PM   #1548
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Hi ya Legend

small question regarding ford part number - BR2Z F404D52 CA [emblem]. just wondering if you have a description/picture of the actual item & where it normally goes.

Thanks

again.
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-08-2023, 03:09 PM   #1549
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi ya Legend

small question regarding ford part number - BR2Z F404D52 CA [emblem]. just wondering if you have a description/picture of the actual item & where it normally goes.

Thanks

again.
Hi mate,

Thats a FG2 XR Limited Edition badge that goes on the boot lid on the drivers side, opposite to the XR6 badge (which is on the LHS of boot lid).

Below pic shows the badge itself.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/17550128...Bk9SR4zO3f68Yg

This shows its placement.

https://www.grays.com/lot/0001-34755...utomatic-sedan

Hope that helps.
Old 12-08-2023, 03:42 PM   #1550
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hi mate,

Thats a FG2 XR Limited Edition badge that goes on the boot lid on the drivers side, opposite to the XR6 badge (which is on the LHS of boot lid).

Below pic shows the badge itself.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/17550128...Bk9SR4zO3f68Yg

This shows its placement.

https://www.grays.com/lot/0001-34755...utomatic-sedan

Hope that helps.

Thanks

and that IS why we call you a Legend

confirms what i have recieved.

Many Thanks again!
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-08-2023, 05:50 PM   #1551
Dingo
Ford T3 Partsologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
Hello GT,

Would you know the name of that plate that goes from the bottom of the bumper bar and the bottom of the wheel well that contains the spare tyre and is it still available? Usually has three pop rivets. Thanks
Gday

If your still chasing that rear bumper retaining plate we can help, we have 2 AU2 XR6s (June 2000 & a October 2001) that we are wrecking

Regards Dingo

2002 Blueprint T3 TE50 Manual Koni Suspension # 161

T-Series Club of Australia - www.tseriesclub.org

Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2023, 01:01 PM   #1552
KRISL

hi mate
i have the other two parts but don't have the 130A92 long plastic strip.
apparently unavailable, do you know of any?
fg MK 1 GT SERIES
Attached Images
File Type: png floor mat retainers.png (105.0 KB, 15 views)

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
Old 13-08-2023, 01:21 PM   #1553
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
hi mate
i have the other two parts but don't have the 130A92 long plastic strip.
apparently unavailable, do you know of any?
fg MK 1 GT SERIES
Let me check it out during the week..
Old 13-08-2023, 11:31 PM   #1554
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

GT
Regarding rear wheel axles.

I posted this but no one seems to know hence to ask you.

Are there any other Ford models that can be interchanged with for the AU2 sedan. Year 2000, sedan.?
bondy99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2023, 02:00 PM   #1555
KRISL

Quote:
Let me check it out during the week..
Thanks
And any chance of looking into the
Brake master cylaners for these cars.
I have a spare and they both look the same, but I want to know if they are interchangeable
Fg mk1 FPV GTP
6FPAAAJGSW9C69424

Fg mk2 G6e
6FPAAAJGSWBP59809

Current 2009 FG GTP
Sold
Old 14-08-2023, 02:20 PM   #1556
FPV 460

Quote:
GT one is obsolete which was a black finish, GTE is a chrome finish and can get, but they are (hope your sitting down) $1400. Just to confirm, we are talking about part 17D749A in pic below.

Attachment 106453
Hi GT. is the lower bumper part No. 17B970 shown on this post a std MY10 GT part? i think mine is missing if it is???
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2023, 02:36 PM   #1557
FPV 460

Quote:
No worries, part number: AR2Z8A080BA.
sorry and thanks. delayed reply. can i please order and pay for this tank if available. AR2Z8A080BA

for the my10 FG GT.

cheers very much GTL.
FPV 460 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-08-2023, 02:40 PM   #1558
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks
And any chance of looking into the
Brake master cylaners for these cars.
I have a spare and they both look the same, but I want to know if they are interchangeable
Fg mk1 FPV GTP
6FPAAAJGSW9C69424

Fg mk2 G6e
6FPAAAJGSWBP59809
For GTP 6FPAAAJGSW9C69424, catalogue advises it could be one of the below as it does not know if it has traction control or DSC.

BG2140E superseded to LU7Z2140A: MASTER CYLINDER ASSY (TRACTION CONTROL WITH DSC)

or

BG2140F: MASTER CYLINDER ASSY (WITH ANTI-SPIN TRACTION SYSTEM).

For G6E 6FPAAAJGSWBP59809

BG2140E supersedes to LU7Z2140A as above.

So pending on what the GTP has in terms of traction control and DSC, will depend if they are interchangeable.

GT
Old 14-08-2023, 02:44 PM   #1559
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
Hi GT. is the lower bumper part No. 17B970 shown on this post a std MY10 GT part? i think mine is missing if it is???
Yes standard on MY10 GT, part that connects the bumper with rivets..
Old 14-08-2023, 02:49 PM   #1560
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV 460 View Post
sorry and thanks. delayed reply. can i please order and pay for this tank if available. AR2Z8A080BA

for the my10 FG GT.

cheers very much GTL.
Please send me a PM and we can organise no problem.