Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FTF Car Club of NSW > Club Discussions

Old 04-03-2007, 10:54 AM   #1
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 
Thumbs up Thanks from Stingray Car Security

This is great news that you guys had such a good turnout Friday night. It is awesome to see the club has moved forward and more people are coming on board.
For those who do not know when you walk into a club meeting it is exactly like seeing an old friend.
Everyone just says gidday with a smile and just get on with business and its business is having fun.

I have been very lucky as a sponsor to be part of this ..it is great. I have worked on a few members cars doing installation work as alarms ,power window conversions,gps wiring etc for Toxic XR,Chief ,mechanik ,Stingray 542? (Dennis) Falkeen and HLC'S dad Peter. At the end of the day I can say you guys are great and while I am doing business with you I feel like Im doing it for a great mate. All club members are welcome to call me with your queries or qualms on any electrical installations that you wish. We can evninstall a coffeee machine in your car..literally.Thanks guys and it has been alot of fun. Great to see us moving forward!! :

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-03-2007, 05:05 PM   #2
SNB05T
Dan Brown Photography

sweet, need a coffee machine installed might keep me awake during these annoying night shifts im currently doing sleep:

when i get approval from the boss to spend my money again, i've got some jobs for ya stav.
dan :
SNB05T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-03-2007, 07:40 PM   #3
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Cool mate.The coffee machine isnt all that expensive either...

Single din radio fascias for fg to fgx fords Australia wide .

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/
Site Sponsor See Sponsor Stingray Car Security 😍👌✌

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold.Octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors gone ..now in nitro fgxr6t ready to go again
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2007, 06:48 PM   #4
5_speed

Hi Stav,

After hearing good things about your business and installations I figured it's time to get a few minor problems fixed with the EF (I'm the one with the white EF that has the EL XR kit and the JMM stuff on it).

I'll just list what I need to get fixed and tell me if you can help out

1 - I have an alarm on the car but there is play in the locking mechanism on the passenger side front door, so when a load car rumbles past or I shut the door a little too hard, the locking mechanism moves a little and the alarm goes off. (this is what the installer told me - since it isn't actaully the alarm, he couldn't to fix it) I would love to get this fixed.

2 - The fuel guage only goes up to 3/4 on a full tank

3 - a few lights on the dash don't work anymore (I'd have ago at fixing them myself, but knowing my luck, I would only make things worse - the car would probably end up exploding or similar...)

I was having a look at your web site and I couldn't see if you were open on weekends, I would only be able to make it out there on a weekend.
Anyway, let me know if you can have ago at any of this.

(I'll post this in your business forum if this thread seems to die)
5_speed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2007, 07:36 PM   #5
Stingray
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5_speed
Hi Stav,

After hearing good things about your business and installations I figured it's time to get a few minor problems fixed with the EF (I'm the one with the white EF that has the EL XR kit and the JMM stuff on it).

I'll just list what I need to get fixed and tell me if you can help out

1 - I have an alarm on the car but there is play in the locking mechanism on the passenger side front door, so when a load car rumbles past or I shut the door a little too hard, the locking mechanism moves a little and the alarm goes off. (this is what the installer told me - since it isn't actaully the alarm, he couldn't to fix it) I would love to get this fixed.

2 - The fuel guage only goes up to 3/4 on a full tank

3 - a few lights on the dash don't work anymore (I'd have ago at fixing them myself, but knowing my luck, I would only make things worse - the car would probably end up exploding or similar...)

I was having a look at your web site and I couldn't see if you were open on weekends, I would only be able to make it out there on a weekend.
Anyway, let me know if you can have ago at any of this.

(I'll post this in your business forum if this thread seems to die)
1 / His reason is highly unlikey to be the cause of your false alarm.We can have a look at that problem.
2/Fuel Gauge..Perhaps the float of the sender in your tank is jammed?

3/ The dash lights we can take a look at for you.

Just call to make an appointment.
Regards
Stingray Car Security.

For car handfree kits ..
Reverse sensors
Reverse camera
Central locking.
Spot lights.
Alarm upgrades for cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_ed_wagon
The mob at stingray really care about their customers and dont just take the money, send the item and its all over, they keep in contact all the way through the sale and try to help out...

www.stingraycar.com.au
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-03-2007, 12:48 AM   #6
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

I think I'll have more work soon for Stav ... if i can find the bits and pieces I am after.
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-03-2007, 08:50 AM   #7
Gavin K

Stav,
I have some work for you to do for me. I have pm'ed you with my mobile and the details of the work.
Cheers Gavin
Gavin K is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post