Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 16-11-2005, 03:57 PM   #1
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Default King springs !

:1syellow1 :1syellow1 :1syellow1 :1syellow1 :1syellow1 :1syellow1 :

Getting the Yellow springs for some fun through the ....

: : : TWISTIES! : : :

Sick of torque steering in second gear around corners.
I was told they will arrive in a week. 30 mm drop, 270 bucks. getting fitted for free. Alrite :

Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-11-2005, 04:06 PM   #2
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Nice!

Tim
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-11-2005, 07:37 PM   #3
FlaminFiesta

hey got pics ? where from thats heaps cheap ? hehe
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-11-2005, 02:21 PM   #4
amlohac

I was gonna get some king springs, but the ones that drop the car 60mm, then i thought.......mmm illegal. Oh and the fact the albury main drag as masive mountains for speed humps which might scrape my.....well everything.
amlohac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2005, 09:41 PM   #5
ProjectXR

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlohac
I was gonna get some king springs, but the ones that drop the car 60mm, then i thought.......mmm illegal. Oh and the fact the albury main drag as masive mountains for speed humps which might scrape my.....well everything.
If there king spring super lows, i've got them on mine didn't drop 60mm more like 40mm max i got a nice gap and only scraps when u full lock the wheel for say u-turns not on bumps
ProjectXR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-11-2005, 07:18 PM   #6
amlohac

Thats not cool, the king springs people told me (and its in thier specs) that it drops the car 60mm. Pack of ***** dont know their own gear i was ready to buy em and everything!

OH WELL Koni adjustables now, they are better, i had the car dropped on its **** for a day got some very weird looks...
amlohac is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post