Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FTF Car Club of NSW > Club Discussions

Old 21-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
bunter
F.T.F Member

Default Been Absent

Hey all ive been busy as late, the last almost 3 months my wife has been in hospital, on the 14th she gave birth to our 5th child a little boy, and today she had her long awaited Heart surgery, that was to install a 2 lead defibulator in her chest.

im going to be a busy bee for the next few month at home helping my wife and looking after my two boys.

I will be at this years fords in the park as my daughter will fill in for me and help her mum on the 29th of next month, and my wife will be up and around much more.

if you ddidnt know if i was kidnaped by aliens or got lost in the hospital system now you know.

so i will chat with you guys a bit later.

Old Rides
White V8 EB Mont
Ebony Black 2000 V6 Ford Cougar
bunter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2012, 02:58 AM   #2
AC
Saving for a Jet Car

Default Re: Been Absent

Congrats on the new Bub!

Good luck with everything Bunter, see at Fords In The Park.
AC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
XR6TOY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Been Absent

Yeah Congrats Bunter & family. Wishing you guys all the best & hope everything works out well for you.
2008 FG XR6T in Silhouette. T2 Slotted Rotors, 19" Vertini Drift Rims, King Springs - sssl Rear & ssl Front, Earls Oil Line Filter, Aeroflow Overflow Tank, Intune Intercooler Piping Kit, Plazmaman Throttle Bottle Elbow, Turbosmart BOV, Turbosmart Actuator, Process West Stage 1 Intercooler, PAC Racing Valve Springs, Atomic Billet Oil Pump Gears, Pacemaker Quad Exhaust, Herrod CAI, 4inch Muffler Delete, XR8 Bonnet,More to come.....
XR6TOY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post