Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 22-01-2011, 07:09 PM   #91
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 

Cannot believe this thread is still going , pretty good point though Mitch
Old 22-01-2011, 11:41 PM   #92
Revolver
Big Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottery beige
do it three times and bye bye card... try and rob me now dirtbag.. woo hoo....
*STAB*

No try & get up tight *
/////Alpine Sound.
EBGT Momo Woodgrain Steering Wheel
The Scarlet Fairlane Build Thread

Project "White Knight"
93 ED XR6
ROH Alloys
Momo wheel
Cruise
Sunroof
Premo Sound
Manual
HO Goodies
PWK Build Thread

1990 Yamaha FZR 250: 59000ks & climbing. New fairing, old tank, my angry mosquito in a coffee tin! 14.977 1/4mile.
Old 23-01-2011, 04:50 PM   #93
castellan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDFORDNUT
just left Urangan Woolies ATM out in front carpark, scruffy looking dude with tatts all over said to me as i got cash out,Hey man what are the chances of you leaving with any cash, i turned to him and said better than yours of an Ambulance arriving before i kick you to death crunt,he says only joking man take it easy,just then the security guard comes around corner with a young guy and his girlfriend and straight to this imbecile,i guess he tried to bluff them before i arrived,
A mate who has lived at the bay most of his life is convinced that there must be some sort of gov relocation program that is sending dead beat criminals from all over australia up to the bay.
Old 24-01-2011, 02:36 AM   #94
aufalco
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by castellan
A mate who has lived at the bay most of his life is convinced that there must be some sort of gov relocation program that is sending dead beat criminals from all over australia up to the bay.
i had an old fat drunk guy try and rob me just north of there in rum city about 10 years or so ago now one saturday night when i was out around midnight-1am at the ATM after i had just pulled a few hundred out

im countin me cash making sure its all there and the silly old fool goes up to a tree near where i was and broke off a big *** branch and comes up to me at the ATM pointing the broken end at me wavin it around and going you dont wanna get hurt do ya lad

i was about 130kgs or so at the time because i was doing body building back then and turned around and went off at him YOU DONT WANNA GET HURT LAD? YOU DONT WANNA GET HURT?

needless to say 2 secs later i was chasing him down the street and i dont think that poor old drunk fat guy had ever run so fast in his life before

i think he must have had something for trees because about half a block down the road he tried climbing up another tree to get away from me it was funny as hell because it wasnt big enough to support his big fat *** and he kept slipping and falling down inside the tree

wont go into details of how it all ended thou..
Old 24-01-2011, 02:37 AM   #95
Interceptor
HSV - I just ate one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by castellan
considering a few "people" i know who have moved there, your mates theory certainly makes sense!
Old 25-01-2011, 04:03 AM   #96
montyv8
Turbo Dinosaur FTMFW

These guys tried to rob me once. 20 of them. some had chainsaws. I entered my pin backwards and my brother jumped out of a tree and stabbed 10 of them with a nearby Fiat Uno. I beat the others to near death with the actual atm machine.

should have seen it man, it. was. awesome.
Closed Thread