Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 28-06-2005, 11:55 AM   #1
Duffman
Oh Yeah!

Default Supercheap half price sale (VHT paint)

Hay Guys
There is a half price sale on VHT paint just thought I would let you guys know. Its usually preety expensive, close to around $20 a bottle.

I thought I would post this in the pub so everyone can see it but I also have a question, instead of posting another thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
On VHT paint which I would assume includes interior paint. Now the thing is I want my au2 interior to be black but there are several issues.... How do I make all the fabric black ie.. carpets, seats, fabric on door trims, parsel shelf and so forth? Also how well does this stuff work... I don't want to destroy my interior.

Im thinking you coundlt possible apply the paint to the seats it would destroy them and the design in the fabric as well.

A friend used another brand (cant remember the name) but the stuff wore off straight away. Where he had put his arm on the center console just wore off a few days later.

Now the thing is will it do a proper job or just screw my interior? Iv done some searches on the forums but im still not sure on what to do :/
Old 28-06-2005, 11:59 AM   #2
PULLY6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

It'll kill your interior mate, and it'll wear off on your clothes. You're better off to purchase a black leather interior from a wreckers - should be able to get the whole lot for $1200 (carpet, front & rear seats & door trims). Then all you have to do is paint your dash black - F-117 style :P