Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 07-06-2007, 09:10 PM   #1
namecrap

Default AU pinouts i6 + VCT

does anyone have or can point me to pinouts for the normal and vct i6 motors....ive looked in the tech docs section but when u click on the images the picture is too crap to see the numbers/names and colours...

cheers

namecrap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2007, 09:11 PM   #2
namecrap

p.s how different are the pinouts on the vct?
namecrap is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-06-2007, 09:39 PM   #3
robbo_yobbo
Kick out tha Jams

Theres definiteley some subtle differences. theres the obvious wire to control the VCT unit thats not on the standard one, and I found out yesterday theres only 3 wires to the map sensor on the VCT as opposed to 4 on the standard. Im not sure what other differences there are, but I think you'll be able to find a diagram on the forums somewhere if you do a search.