Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 27-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #1
1lifeliveit
Focus is my middle name

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonr
Got it done this morning... and woah it makes a difference.. its like pressing the sport button or something.. instead of stomping on the throttle and waiting a half a second to rev.. its instant.. i was doing burnouts all the way to work..
also had my spark plugs done and got my lights fixed.. Havent noticed much of a power increase.. but i havent too hard,,

Mmmmmmmm.........so it does work....if only it were a bit easier to put in...nyway thanks for letting us know...I still got it in mind...bloody held up with moving....would be doing it (TB) sometime soon

Some have had sticky throttles.....ny probs like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by photn
okay my turn.. hehehe

firstly.. me and my mum both have WP zetecs. my mums one is stock as a rock.. like stock..

on mine i have had a 2" cat back exhaust done with a pod filter and i only run 98...

i noticed that the Resoponse on the car has Increased considerably to the point that when i get in my mums car and drive it (both manual) when i shift the revs dont have time to change/move up or down b4 i have it in the next gear..like when you take your foot of the accelerator clutch in then change clutch out and accelerate.. that car hasnt even responded to the fact that the accelerator isnt in..

basically. b4 you go mucking around with all that.. try getting an 2" catback exhaust, a cold air intake and run 98.. you will notice that it will become EXPTREMELY snappy cause you guys have cable driven TB's. mine is electronic... therefore there will always be that little bit of lag....
Yeah I always have run in it 98 octane (with a high flow filter) and boy it DOES make a huge diff

2" catback...yeah want that as well......so many plans...so little money :

3 door, Panther Black, Manual, 17" MP3 Alloys, SVT Airbox with K&N panel filter, SVT Snorkel, Leather Gear Knob and Steel Handbrake Cover, ST170 pedals, ST170 Lower grille, CFM UDP

Not too soon : Focus sport/Borla Exhaust, Throttle body

1lifeliveit is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post