Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 06-03-2007, 05:44 PM   #1
ebfalcon13.5
grey bumperz

Default ef steering wheel

i have a steering wheel off an ef sittin at home i dont think the airbag is functional tho.. i was thinkin bout boltin it up to my eb .. is this possible or would i need some sort off boss kit or something.. ? i woukld rather a ford steering wheel than an aftermarket one but i still want to upgrade from my old one thanks

Old 06-03-2007, 05:49 PM   #2
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

You will need to install an EF/EL steering column and steering rack to make it work, AFAIK there is no boss kit to adapt an EF steering wheel to an EB column. We tried it with mine and there's no way around it unless you got some form of boss kit custom made....

EDIT: I haven't had experience with the EB steering rack, so it may be compatible, but if it's like the EA rack then it wont mate up....

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."
Rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2007, 10:26 PM   #3
ebfalcon13.5
grey bumperz

ok thanks sounds like a bit of work