Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 04-11-2006, 05:52 PM   #1
jdavies
Starter Motor

Default Econoline Us Import Parts Woes

Hi all, I have an '86 Econoline Clubwagon import (v8 A-team Van).

It is a great vehicle but I am coming up to the point where I want to do some maintenance on it. So I am needing a good reliable source for the parts - ie a US REPCO??

I need Brakes all round front discs, switches etc.

I also want some fat wheels and tyres, the rims I think are 16 inch and have 8 wheel nuts on each, need some mags or sunrasia's nothing too fancy - just wide for more stability

Do any of you know a good place to buy these?

I also want to swap the current straight gas 302 Windsor lump with a 351 fuel injected Windsor if they exist???? - I then want to put on LPG liquid injection from LPGLI.com.au - which will give me 10% more power than petrol injection - can't wait.

I would consider converting my carbied 302 windsor over to gas liquid injection if it is an easy job to get fuel injection heads....???

Any advice from your wealth of knowledge would be great!

jdavies is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-11-2006, 09:25 PM   #2
irsa76
Snoopping

Have you tried any of the Amercian car parts mobs? Or anyone who deals with F100s? Probably be your best bet.
irsa76 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-11-2006, 10:27 PM   #3
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Late 80s F-series had EFI 351Windsors, should be able to still get one without too much effort.
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post