View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 07:36 PM   #5
Stingray
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5_speed
Hi Stav,

After hearing good things about your business and installations I figured it's time to get a few minor problems fixed with the EF (I'm the one with the white EF that has the EL XR kit and the JMM stuff on it).

I'll just list what I need to get fixed and tell me if you can help out

1 - I have an alarm on the car but there is play in the locking mechanism on the passenger side front door, so when a load car rumbles past or I shut the door a little too hard, the locking mechanism moves a little and the alarm goes off. (this is what the installer told me - since it isn't actaully the alarm, he couldn't to fix it) I would love to get this fixed.

2 - The fuel guage only goes up to 3/4 on a full tank

3 - a few lights on the dash don't work anymore (I'd have ago at fixing them myself, but knowing my luck, I would only make things worse - the car would probably end up exploding or similar...)

I was having a look at your web site and I couldn't see if you were open on weekends, I would only be able to make it out there on a weekend.
Anyway, let me know if you can have ago at any of this.

(I'll post this in your business forum if this thread seems to die)
1 / His reason is highly unlikey to be the cause of your false alarm.We can have a look at that problem.
2/Fuel Gauge..Perhaps the float of the sender in your tank is jammed?

3/ The dash lights we can take a look at for you.

Just call to make an appointment.
Regards
Stingray Car Security.

For car handfree kits ..
Reverse sensors
Reverse camera
Central locking.
Spot lights.
Alarm upgrades for cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_ed_wagon
The mob at stingray really care about their customers and dont just take the money, send the item and its all over, they keep in contact all the way through the sale and try to help out...

www.stingraycar.com.au
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote