Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > B Series.com.au > B Series.com.au Events and Meets

B Series.com.au Events and Meets All the B Series Social Gatherings

Old 14-07-2007, 06:10 PM   #1
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default another drive to goldy

Just gave the outside of the car a detail and have decided to go down the coast so..... is anyone heading down to broadwater carpark down the gold coast tonight?

Old 14-07-2007, 06:24 PM   #2
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 

Bit cold love ....... :
Road Games is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-07-2007, 06:47 PM   #3
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

good for the car lol
Old 14-07-2007, 07:22 PM   #4
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

im guessin no ones up for it lol??
Old 14-07-2007, 07:29 PM   #5
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 

Goin to Parklands tomorrow but ? Hopefully watch some Hol@$ns BLOW up heheheheh .... :
Old 15-07-2007, 08:43 AM   #6
Creampuff
149 rwkw of Style

sorry Jo, I work most week-ends.
Old 15-07-2007, 08:09 PM   #7
Road Games

Angry Telling like it is .......

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAZZLER351
Goin to Parklands tomorrow but ? Hopefully watch some Hol@$ns BLOW up heheheheh .... :
Well , what a day . Torana show was KRRAP , nearly had our cars front taken off in the carpark by a psycho sllut in a commonwhore wagon : We had to wait for half an hour for Candy to calm down from her hysterical state (i guess 2 accidents is enough for her?!)The other vehicle was SPEEDING through Parked cars : So that was that ..... THEN :We Never go near the esplanade or the spit so this arvo i thought what the heck , lets watch the sun set : : :togo: EVERY cop on the coast was at the spit having a blitz !!!!! Guess who DIDNT get pulled over? Lot of cars leaving on towtrucks ..... I advise all who post about meetings and cruises keep this in mind. Yes our car IS legal , but whats the point of cruising somewhere when all these money hungry C%#k Snivelling K@$#ts want to do is ruin your day !! And before all the bleeding hearts start flaming me ,about the cops doing their job and always leave you alone ?? My wife has an examplarery driving record - yet they Terrorise her and leave her a nervous wreck ,when all she does is mind her own business.Three licence checks in the last 2 months and twice pulled over for an inspection , BOTH times making her late for work !! Two months till i get my licence back - and the way things are looking on the Gold Coast I doubt we will be keeping this car :
Old 15-07-2007, 08:29 PM   #8
Zed7fiddy
Temporary Australian

Love the Spit and BWCP, we will have to organise a crusie to finish at the Spit on a sunday once.

Last edited by 67-FKD; 15-07-2007 at 08:34 PM.
Zed7fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2007, 08:35 PM   #9
Road Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84RGE
Love the Spit and BQCP, we will have to organise a crusie to finish at the Spit on a sunday once.
Well Good o ' then Folks . We wont be a part of it - you obviously dont realise how serious it got this arvo Mick ..............
Old 15-07-2007, 08:52 PM   #10
J_Tank
Bring on the Boss

Didn't realsie things got that hectic up north.. but then every time I've been up around the Gold Coast there have been "Toolies" galore. Was up at maroochy recently to check out the Grinning Dog. Looked to be a lot of good spots away from the "Heat" to cruise and park and check out the beauty of the Bseries Falcoon. I guess after the carpark that is Sydney traffic it didn't seem like a long way to go but surely there are some nice spots away from attention?
J_Tank is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-07-2007, 08:58 PM   #11
Road Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_xr6t
Didn't realsie things got that hectic up north.. but then every time I've been up around the Gold Coast there have been "Toolies" galore. Was up at maroochy recently to check out the Grinning Dog. Looked to be a lot of good spots away from the "Heat" to cruise and park and check out the beauty of the Bseries Falcoon. I guess after the carpark that is Sydney traffic it didn't seem like a long way to go but surely there are some nice spots away from attention?
The spit is the most beautiful spot to hang talk B,S and watch the sun set over the water ... BUT.... There is one way in and one way out and once they spot your car ...Well i,ve already said...............Takes all the fun and pride away from owning a beautiful car , I MAY have to buy an 3v Fairmont ghia with a BLOWN engine on NOS Looking std ...White of course : :
Old 16-08-2007, 07:52 AM   #12
Buddy 1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordGirl86
Just gave the outside of the car a detail and have decided to go down the coast so..... is anyone heading down to broadwater carpark down the gold coast tonight?
Can I offer some advice from a somewhat older person lol
A young woman like yourself should not offer to meet people
in a Carpark at night or tell anyone who could be reading your
post on a Public Forum where you may be going alone etc....

I am not old enough to be your Dad (almost) however if you were my Daughter you would worry me a little with meeting people in Carparks at night unless you had met them before & knew them well

Be Careful & Safe.
Buddy 1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2007, 08:26 AM   #13
Road Games

And anyone who has just read my previous posts ......I Apologise ,,that was pre- being banned :togo: Cheers ...
Old 16-08-2007, 04:41 PM   #14
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Can I offer some advice from a somewhat older person lol
A young woman like yourself should not offer to meet people
in a Carpark at night or tell anyone who could be reading your
post on a Public Forum where you may be going alone etc....

I am not old enough to be your Dad (almost) however if you were my Daughter you would worry me a little with meeting people in Carparks at night unless you had met them before & knew them well

Be Careful & Safe.
the car park is a place to go to on a sat night. heaps of people go there with there hotted up cars and have a chat. i go down there with the other half to see whats happening and to talk to people that we dont know about cars to get ideas. and to cruise home ways with them. im not scared to go there by myself either im a big girl and can take care of myself (not being mean or anything) in any situation. theres plenty people around so nothing bad happens. well that i heard of anyway
Old 16-08-2007, 05:02 PM   #15
Buddy 1
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Phew I am glad to hear you take the other half along & maybe you can take care of yourself though still would not be too confident in ones own abilities to defend as even black belts get killed in this lovely world we live in.

K sorry to sound like I was preaching, just was concerned when I read it is all.
Buddy 1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-08-2007, 05:04 PM   #16
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

thats alright. i did used to do fighting but i agree with ya. and also its boring going dow by yourself so yeah. no need to be sorry. i wasnt getting angry i know how to llok after my self thats all lol.
Old 16-08-2007, 05:31 PM   #17
Creampuff
149 rwkw of Style

you know how to look after yourself, now wonder I was scared when I met you!!
Seriously it's good to know that people care Jo.
Old 16-08-2007, 06:20 PM   #18
joe260
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

haha funny. but yeah it is thanks