Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 28-02-2007, 07:20 PM   #31
Fled74
The Thread Killa

God dammit. I have to work the evening shift on the weekend.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
Fled74 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2007, 01:22 AM   #32
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

How much is the entry fee?
Old 02-03-2007, 01:52 AM   #33
Piotr
Non-Regular Member

remember battery covers boys
Old 02-03-2007, 09:50 AM   #34
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xurbanx
How much is the entry fee?
Adult = $17.50

Piotr, we'll try but I dont want to put Eurofordclub onto a wanted list.
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-03-2007, 09:56 AM   #35
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKid
Adult = $17.50

Piotr, we'll try but I dont want to put Eurofordclub onto a wanted list.
Like that stopped us at the Sydney Motor Show??

Ill be going as concession = $13.00. Do they allow video cameras in the motor show??
Old 02-03-2007, 01:22 PM   #36
Ives
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

"An expanded Ford line-up is on display at the Melbourne International Motor Show, showcasing a number of new models set to join the Ford range later this year.

Sporting a strong European pedigree, many of the new models are making their first appearance anywhere in Australia, including the dramatic all-new Mondeo, Fiesta XR4 and Fiesta Zetec five-door. The eagerly anticipated Focus Coupe-Cabriolet is also on display, having recently impressed visitors to the Brisbane and Sydney motor shows."

http://www.ford.com.au/servlet/Conte...1024&c=DFYPage

One more sleep to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
Like that stopped us at the Sydney Motor Show??
Actually I have an idea, we can all wear LS1.com.au T-Shirts and wreck a havoc. Walk around the Holden stand....... (and i'll the rest to your imagination).

Last edited by HyperKid; 02-03-2007 at 01:56 PM.
Ives is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2007, 10:34 AM   #37
photn
AFF Post NAZI

it was a good day. though i personally felt that the show was a let down especially A) the XR4 or shall we say ST and the sales person who tried to tell me that the XR4 on the platform was indeed the Xr4 not the ST!!!....yet the seats had ST embroided in them and so did the Steerring wheel lol.....

LOL @ luc(jd2004) who sat in the XR5 even though he already owns one, i think he did a better job than the ppl on the floor selling the car lol.....

the 40th anniversary edition Falcon was also a let down, essentially just a cosmetic pack.

the good news that i did like is the announcement of the Focus Turbo Deisel, the zetec sedan, the ghia hatch, the mondeo and the cabrio which i got to see again lol. its such a great car.

it was a good weekend mind you, you mexicans have a weird city centre....i enjoyed my time down there and i hope to return soon.

Crazy Mexicans lol.

photn is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post