Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 15-03-2006, 08:43 PM   #1
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Default NSW CLassic Ford Cruise 7 invitation - March 26th

Sean from the Classic Ford Forum has invited our club members along to their next cruise, Classic Ford Cruise 7, on March 26th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original thread
Meet point No.1 will be Carpark P6-D, Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush Bay at 9:30am for a 10:00am SHARP departure... see attached map HERE.

Meet point No.2 will be at Thornleigh McDonalds at 10:00am for a 10:30am SHARP departure... see attached map HERE

From Thornliegh McDonalds we will head up Pennant Hills Road and onto the F3. We will stay on the F3 for a few km's so that we have a chance to regroup, as we will no doubt get separated along Pennant Hills Road. We will then take the Berowra exit to make a fuel stop. There are 2 service stations in Berowra that sell 98 octane fuel so its a good place to fill up before we tackle the Old Pacific Highway, which we will follow from Berowra to Kariong. This is a great section of road with plenty of twists and turns, along with some straights. Just past Kariong we will be back onto the F3 for some multi-lane cruising. At Tuggerah we will take the Wyong Road exit and follow that up to The Entrance Road where we turn left. After a few km's we then make another left onto Oakland Avenue. Follow this all the way to the end, turn left then enter Picnic Point Reserve on the right. ETA for Picnic Point Reserve will be approximately 12:30pm. After regrouping at the park we can find our way to The Waterfront where there are plenty of lunch options.
The Thornleigh Maccas is the one we usually meet at, for those unsure of the meeting locations.

There will be lots of classic Fords there, unfortunately I am moving house and can't get my RS2000 there but I hope to be at a future one soon.

For those busting to get out onto the roads with an awesome array of cars, and enjoy your own as well, express interest here! If a club member is going, I might try to get there as a passenger if I am not still moving house at that stage, it'll be an exciting day out!

Thanks to Sean for the invitation!

Timmeh

Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-03-2006, 06:12 PM   #2
joshf2
striped

yeah, im up for a old pac run

but wont us eurofords look out of place on a classic ford cruise?
joshf2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-03-2006, 10:23 PM   #3
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

No, theyoften have the odd Focus or Fiesta on their cruises so certainly not. They are looking forward to hopefully having some more there!

Tim
Old 16-03-2006, 11:12 PM   #4
Seano
classicford.mine.nu

Thanks for posting the details of the cruise Tim. The EuroFordClub cars won't be too out of place. Normally I take my RS2000, but its off the road at the moment, so THIS will be my ride for this cruise.

Here is a link to a video from one of our previous cruises to give you an idea of what we get up to: Classic Ford Cruise 4 Video - 55.6mb zip file

Be good to see some of you there :1syellow1
Seano is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-03-2006, 12:41 AM   #5
simonr
Focus Rookie

awesome video!!

who owns the red and silver foci?
Old 17-03-2006, 12:49 AM   #6
Seano
classicford.mine.nu

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonr
awesome video!!

who owns the red and silver foci?
Owen is the owner of the red Focus and Doug is the owner of the silver Focus
Old 24-03-2006, 02:07 PM   #7
Seano
classicford.mine.nu

Just a reminder that Classic Ford Cruise 7 is this Sunday (details top of page).

All EuroFordClub members welcome
Old 27-03-2006, 10:26 PM   #8
Seano
classicford.mine.nu

Just thought I would say Hi to Josh who I believe turned up at the Homebush meet point to say hello. Sorry you missed most of the cars Josh, as it seems the majority of people met at the Thornleigh meet point instead.

We had a great weather and a fantastic day all round.

Here are a few pics...

We have another cruise planned for 21st May... so if you are interested please make a note of this date and I can keep you informed with further info as it comes to hand.
Old 28-03-2006, 02:15 PM   #9
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

I love the Black RS500 Sierra!

Exterior Enhancements: ST170 Wheels, Richbrook Shorty Aerial, Euro-Spec Hatch Handle.

Performance Enhancements: Ate Callipers/EBC Rotors/EBC Greens Stuff Pads, ST170 Suspension, Herrod's Custom Tune, Ford Racing Coated Exhaust Manifold & Bespoke 2.25in Exhaust.

Awards: AFD '07 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '09 EFOC Best Focus, SFS '10 RSOC O/all Best Focus, AFD '10 CFC O/all Best Focus.
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-03-2006, 07:11 PM   #10
joshf2
striped

it was nice meeting phil and mark and the others who i cant remember their names at homebush, unfortunately spoiled by half of ricersalon turning up in the same carpark to cruise for some unfortunate person in a skyrine who didnt realise you cant go very fast with a space saver wheel.

i look forward to the next one, seems like a good bunch to go for a punt with

Last edited by Timmeh; 28-03-2006 at 07:57 PM. Reason: A little more sensitive in wording
joshf2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-03-2006, 08:02 PM   #11
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Some beautiful cars there, cannot wait to get my RS2000 back on the road soon and attending the cruises!

Was disappointed I couldn't even come say hello, was in Melbourne for the weekend.

All the cars look fantastic, beautiful group and a vast array of great numberplates on them also!

Tim