Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 03-09-2007, 08:12 PM   #1
BRADMAN
BA Mk2 XR6 Turbo

Default Mail Boxes / Private Messages

Hey all,

wasnt sure where to post this question so here goes.

Could one of the ADMINS or BOARD MEMBERS post a message or somenthing to advise everyone to empty or keep their mail box size down.

its rather annoying when i try to contact someone...esp when they are selling something and i get the mail box full error.

maybe even build a reminder system into the mailbox so as they are getting closer to full it advises them to clean it out.

just a thought

Thanks
Brad

Blue Power Airbox, Sunroof, Typhoon Wheels, Brembos, Prem Sound, Momo Chunky Wheel, Genuine FPV Gauge Holder, Whiteline Swaybars, Lowered, Tinted Windows, 60lb Injectors, Plazmaman Cooler, Hot Side & Under Battery Pipes, 4" Dump & Cat, Process West Surge Tank & Bosch 044, Turbo Inline Oil Filter
BRADMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-09-2007, 08:14 PM   #2
Allen
You win again, gravity!!!

Would proberly have more luck posting this in the AFF site support section, as it is an AFF issue not an EA-NL specific problem.

SOON TO BE A TRACK CAR
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-09-2007, 08:16 PM   #3
BRADMAN
BA Mk2 XR6 Turbo

good idea....id only had problems with EA-NL members hence me bringing it in here (didnt want to go public until you guys said its a good idea)

brad

Blue Power Airbox, Sunroof, Typhoon Wheels, Brembos, Prem Sound, Momo Chunky Wheel, Genuine FPV Gauge Holder, Whiteline Swaybars, Lowered, Tinted Windows, 60lb Injectors, Plazmaman Cooler, Hot Side & Under Battery Pipes, 4" Dump & Cat, Process West Surge Tank & Bosch 044, Turbo Inline Oil Filter
BRADMAN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-09-2007, 02:18 AM   #4
Van D
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I thought there already was a warning up the top?
Holden made the decision to make thier utes for pretty boys years ago. Wannabe tradesman drive them. If my son came home and told me he bought a holden ute I would struggle to come to grips with the fact he is a homosexual.
Van D is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-09-2007, 10:51 AM   #5
MotherNatureVer2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

There is a progress bar on top of the inbox but if someone doesnt read it or act on it it does make it hard. I too have had this problem many times BJSPENCER85 ..... one was to reply to an invite for a magazine article ...... was a bit peeved I must say ;)

I will have to wait for one of the more technically minded to see what we can do about it though ;)
MotherNatureVer2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post