Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #36
bossxr260
Boss XR8

thanks for the reply guys
the reason im asking is because im getting a fast knocking sound coming from the back right wheel when turning left and accelerating. Only makes this noise in this situation. i have checked all the bushes and shocks in the rear and everything is fine so its got to be a driveline issue. I think either the driveshaft or the diff, i think its more a driveshaft because it only makes the noise when cornering, if it was the diff i think it would make the noise in a straight line when taking off as well.
The reason i wanted to try the aadi driveshaft was basically because there cheap and i dont want to waste money on a new driveshaft if its the actual diff thats on its way. For 150 bux i think it was worth a shot. i was also thinking of finding a 2nd hand one to try but then theres the risk of it having the same problem as mine.
thats why i thought i better find out a bit more about these before i bought them.
what do FTG have? Are they reco oem's or aftermarket?
once again thanks for the replys
bossxr260 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post