Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 28-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
taybelZ

Default VIC - Ford focus interior light fuse

Gents, I've got a LT focus and the interior light isn't working after trying to replace it with a ebay LED light.

Suspect the fuse is blown, got to the fuse box under the glovebox but it looks nothing like what is in the LT focus manual provided.

The manual has reference to a box something simular to this:
http://www.google.com.au/imgres?um=1...9,r:0,s:0,i:73

Though mine is not like that at all...

Anyone else had a simular problem?

taybelZ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-08-2012, 11:38 PM   #2
Russ
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Very helpful and gracious with photoshop work to help others.. 
Default Re: VIC - Ford focus interior light fuse

If you have electric mirrors check and see if they're still working. I came across a post on another forum where the OP was saying similar to you in that the fuse box looks nothing like what's in the manual. They had also replaced globes and blown a fuse (this should always be done with the interior light switched off) I'm not 100% certain which model this was on but they said they replaced fuse # 35 (7.5 amp) and issue was resolved. Hope this may be of some help to you
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-08-2012, 02:49 PM   #3
Marlboro2728

Default Re: VIC - Ford focus interior light fuse

If it is a LED, try and swap how it goes in. This will reverse the polarity. Done this once before!
Marlboro2728 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post