Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 25-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
GTP370
2005 BA II GTP

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Excellent breakdown of costs associated with importing a pre-89 car from the U.S.  Very helpful to others and at least two other guys will use the provided info to make their dreams reality.. 
Default Photobucket

Just checking if there is a way of moving images in Photobucket that wil not cause issues with the link. I would like to do some oganising in Photobucket but do not want to lose/ cause grief with the imagey in my build thread.

GTP370 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2010, 02:20 AM   #2
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 
Unhappy

Nope , once you break the link mate it affects wherever you have posted...

I've learn't this the hard way , i had a lot of valuable info threads made redundant on here by deleting pictures....
Road Games is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2010, 03:04 AM   #3
FgNewbie
Australia

As above, nope. 2 suggestions...

If your current pb account doesn't have too many images, set up the structure / folders you want and just duplicate the existing images into the correct folder leaving them in their current location too.

If your current pb account is full of heaps of images and a mess, leave it as is and start a new account. When you create the new account, plan your structure / folders.

If you need and don't have a 2nd email address to use for a new account, there are other free hosting sites eg http://www.imageshack.us/ which I haven't used.
FgNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2010, 11:05 AM   #4
Road Games

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Replacement. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FgNewbie
As above, nope. 2 suggestions...

If your current pb account doesn't have too many images, set up the structure / folders you want and just duplicate the existing images into the correct folder leaving them in their current location too.

If your current pb account is full of heaps of images and a mess, leave it as is and start a new account. When you create the new account, plan your structure / folders.

If you need and don't have a 2nd email address to use for a new account, there are other free hosting sites eg http://www.imageshack.us/ which I haven't used.
Why didnt i think of that this morning ... Great advice mate , i will attempt this myself..my pictures are everywhere.......
Road Games is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-08-2010, 01:51 PM   #5
GTP370
2005 BA II GTP

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Excellent breakdown of costs associated with importing a pre-89 car from the U.S.  Very helpful to others and at least two other guys will use the provided info to make their dreams reality.. 

Thanks guys.
GTP370 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post