Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 21-11-2023, 02:58 PM   #1711
smaclee
Starter Motor

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
To narrow down the search, can you advise a VIN as there are a couple of different ones pending month/year etc..
Sure no problem - 6FPAAAJGSW8Y23158.
smaclee is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2023, 03:59 PM   #1712
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smaclee View Post
Sure no problem - 6FPAAAJGSW8Y23158.
What your chasing is part number BG8200E which consists of the grille and bottom piece as one. That is obsolete and no longer available.

The bottom piece alone has part number BG8A317B and can try and get for you if need be.
GTLEGEND is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2023, 04:08 PM   #1713
smaclee
Starter Motor

Quote:
What your chasing is part number BG8200E which consists of the grille and bottom piece as one. That is obsolete and no longer available.

The bottom piece alone has part number BG8A317B and can try and get for you if need be.
OK thanks heaps for that, the part numbers will help regardless.

I am getting this done as a repair through insurance, and the panelbeater can only use his "standard" supply chain, and won't source from overseas/ebay etc, but is happy for me to source and they will reimburse. I will double check with them in the morning if they have found anything, or if I should go ahead. I now have a spare lower grill, so it might be that I replace the bottom piece BG8A317B and we do a custom top grill made from the spare lower grille ......maybe!
This user likes this post:
Old 22-11-2023, 03:10 PM   #1714
smaclee
Starter Motor

Quote:

OK I would like to go ahead and see if you can get a BG8A317B please, assuming NZ freight is possible? Just to confirm, we're definitely talking about the part highlighted in the attached pic?

Does my head in that the grille can't be found anywhere, but that definitely seems to be the case. I can by brand new gear for a 60 year old mini, but not for a 15 year old Falcon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l1600.jpg (55.8 KB, 14 views)
Old 22-11-2023, 03:53 PM   #1715
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
OK I would like to go ahead and see if you can get a BG8A317B please, assuming NZ freight is possible? Just to confirm, we're definitely talking about the part highlighted in the attached pic?

Does my head in that the grille can't be found anywhere, but that definitely seems to be the case. I can by brand new gear for a 60 year old mini, but not for a 15 year old Falcon.
Yep thats the piece. I can post to NZ no problem.

Just need to make sure I can definitely get and get you a price.

Leave it with me, see what I can find out.

GT
Old 22-11-2023, 04:18 PM   #1716
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

So I can get that part for you $110 AUD plus freight to NZ of which I really dont know how much but at a guess $30 AUD? Would not know until I get it and get dimensions/weights etc of which I cannot so until it is purchased.

PM me if your interested.
Old 22-11-2023, 09:28 PM   #1717
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Hi Legend.
just wondering if you could tell me what model part number 5R29 9F856 BC came from please. it's a memory pedal assembly which i 'think' is from a BF. and if it's from a BF, are the accelerator pedal assemblies the same as the BA's?.

Thanks

Ps. you doing/keeping well?.
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-11-2023, 10:35 PM   #1718
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
Hi Legend.
just wondering if you could tell me what model part number 5R29 9F856 BC came from please. it's a memory pedal assembly which i 'think' is from a BF. and if it's from a BF, are the accelerator pedal assemblies the same as the BA's?.

Thanks

Ps. you doing/keeping well?.
Hey mate doing well, busy with work thats keeping me very occupied.

I cannot get a straight correlation with that number. But the basic 9F856 advises its from an SX SY Territory. For some reason the number you have given does not come up. Will need to see if I can find out more.

GT
Old 22-11-2023, 10:41 PM   #1719
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hey mate doing well, busy with work thats keeping me very occupied.

I cannot get a straight correlation with that number. But the basic 9F856 advises its from an SX SY Territory. For some reason the number you have given does not come up. Will need to see if I can find out more.

GT

well that's a strange one?. they are definitely NOT SX/SY. will get the part number from the looms.

part number on loom section is - 5R29-12K531-CA with 4 zero's under K531.

and good to hear your keeping well & occupied

cheers

Last edited by mad2; 22-11-2023 at 10:49 PM.
Old 25-11-2023, 08:35 AM   #1720
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad2 View Post
well that's a strange one?. they are definitely NOT SX/SY. will get the part number from the looms.

part number on loom section is - 5R29-12K531-CA with 4 zero's under K531.

and good to hear your keeping well & occupied

cheers
So the loom part number works and comes out of a BF from 1/10/2005 on Sedan/Fairlane/LTD with auto trans, adjustable pedals and cruise control.
2 users like this post:
Old 26-11-2023, 12:37 PM   #1721
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
So the loom part number works and comes out of a BF from 1/10/2005 on Sedan/Fairlane/LTD with auto trans, adjustable pedals and cruise control.

many thanks Legend
Old 26-11-2023, 10:04 PM   #1722
xr6-FTW
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey Gt is ford still producing motor craft branded genuine headlights for the ba bf xr models? Use to see heaps of listings last year off bayford and Jefferson ford, but it seems to have disappeared?
xr6-FTW is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-11-2023, 10:10 PM   #1723
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr6-FTW View Post
Hey Gt is ford still producing motor craft branded genuine headlights for the ba bf xr models? Use to see heaps of listings last year off bayford and Jefferson ford, but it seems to have disappeared?
Still the odd one around, but no they are not making anymore unfortunately.
Old 30-11-2023, 04:55 PM   #1724
gonads

Hey there GT Legend. I'm after a replacement bolt that goes through the passenger side front diff bush into the diff "wing". Hard to believe, but I've had a tramping issue and that bolt has broken. I get the feeling I'm not on my lonesome with this issue and an IMS rear diff bush setup might be in my future. Already got SuperPro bushes for all 3 rear diff bushes and still the problem persists.

Point me towards an exploded parts diagram and I can find it easily enough. Just couldn't find one after a little searching.

EDIT: I just had a look and I'd guess it's an M12. Been a few months since I last dropped the rear cradle. Might help if I add that the car is an FG FPV F6. Stupid me for not adding that up front. Dunce hat on, back in the corner. Again.

Thanks,
Ben

Last edited by gonads; 30-11-2023 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Minor brain fart
gonads is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-11-2023, 07:30 PM   #1725
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonads View Post
Hey there GT Legend. I'm after a replacement bolt that goes through the passenger side front diff bush into the diff "wing". Hard to believe, but I've had a tramping issue and that bolt has broken. I get the feeling I'm not on my lonesome with this issue and an IMS rear diff bush setup might be in my future. Already got SuperPro bushes for all 3 rear diff bushes and still the problem persists.

Point me towards an exploded parts diagram and I can find it easily enough. Just couldn't find one after a little searching.

EDIT: I just had a look and I'd guess it's an M12. Been a few months since I last dropped the rear cradle. Might help if I add that the car is an FG FPV F6. Stupid me for not adding that up front. Dunce hat on, back in the corner. Again.

Thanks,
Ben
Hey Ben

Are you referring to the ones highlighted in green in the image below?

FG Rear Diff Mounts.png
Old 01-12-2023, 12:00 AM   #1726
gonads

Quote:
Hey Ben

Are you referring to the ones highlighted in green in the image below?

Attachment 106894
Bang on! I only need the one for the passenger side, although I'd imagine that the driver's side bolt has suffered some fatigue and is not far from breaking as well. If you can give me a price to supply and deliver 2 of these bolts to postcode 2800, (Orange NSW) I'd greatly appreciate it.

Alternatively, I'll try the part number at the local stealership and see how I go.

Thanks again for your awesome service!

Cheers,
Ben
Old 01-12-2023, 07:47 AM   #1727
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonads View Post
Bang on! I only need the one for the passenger side, although I'd imagine that the driver's side bolt has suffered some fatigue and is not far from breaking as well. If you can give me a price to supply and deliver 2 of these bolts to postcode 2800, (Orange NSW) I'd greatly appreciate it.

Alternatively, I'll try the part number at the local stealership and see how I go.

Thanks again for your awesome service!

Cheers,
Ben
Hey Ben,

Bolts are $30 each plus $11 for tracked postage.

Happy to arrange for you.

GT
Old 01-12-2023, 02:04 PM   #1728
gonads

Quote:
Hey Ben,

Bolts are $30 each plus $11 for tracked postage.

Happy to arrange for you.

GT
Hmmmm. A bit more than I expected to be honest. I'm gonna drop the rear subframe tomorrow, I might see if I can get something from ARP or similar. I really appreciate your help and I'll let you know what I go with, either way.

Thanks again,
Ben
Old 10-12-2023, 08:23 PM   #1729
matty88

Not counting my chickens but hoping for a listing for 1992 KH Laser boot spoiler end clips. Worst case is silicone haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 385526144_1407348563325141_7100440688006324084_n.jpg (97.6 KB, 8 views)
matty88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2023, 08:30 PM   #1730
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty88 View Post
Not counting my chickens but hoping for a listing for 1992 KH Laser boot spoiler end clips. Worst case is silicone haha
Can you work out which part it is on the image below? Hard to tell and it may not even be in there?

KF KH Laser Spoiler.png
Old 10-12-2023, 08:35 PM   #1731
matty88

2 or 22 by the looks. It's on the tailgate side
matty88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2023, 08:51 PM   #1732
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Not promising anything, but I will take a look to see if I can hunt any down.

Get back to you..
Old 11-12-2023, 10:25 AM   #1733
E.T.

Morning @GTLEGEND,

Looking for a catalytic convertor for a '08 BF MKII XR6 NA Ute, are OEM still available and if so, how much? I'm in MEL so interested also in parts location. Can provide VIN if needed.

The current cat looks to be the oval shaped one if that helps.
E.T. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2023, 03:01 PM   #1734
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.T. View Post
Morning @GTLEGEND,

Looking for a catalytic convertor for a '08 BF MKII XR6 NA Ute, are OEM still available and if so, how much? I'm in MEL so interested also in parts location. Can provide VIN if needed.

The current cat looks to be the oval shaped one if that helps.
Hi Mate,

No luck, part is obsolete. Part number you would be looking for is BAF25E211A.

GT
Old 11-12-2023, 03:02 PM   #1735
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
No luck but if its any help, part numbers are 2: B64351967A, 22: F0JY7644444A.

GT
2 users like this post:
Old 11-12-2023, 08:43 PM   #1736
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
They were sold in the US as the Escort.
There's every chance the spoiler was available over there also.
2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-12-2023, 08:48 PM   #1737
XR Martin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR Martin View Post
They were sold in the US as the Escort.
There's every chance the spoiler was available over there also.
Wing looks the same to me

2016 FGX XR8 Sprint, 6speed manual, Kinetic Blue #170

2004 BA wagon RTV project.

1998 EL XR8, Auto, Hot Chilli Red

1993 ED XR6, 5speed, Polynesian Green. 1 of 329. Retired

1968 XT Falcon 500 wagon, 3 on the tree, 3.6L. Patina project.
XR Martin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2023, 02:12 PM   #1738
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi GT Legend,

Looking for new set of injectors for the 5.4L 3v Barra 220. Can you please confirm if the part number is CM-5144? And what is the price from Ford Aus?

Thanks!

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2023, 08:23 PM   #1739
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3rminator View Post
Hi GT Legend,

Looking for new set of injectors for the 5.4L 3v Barra 220. Can you please confirm if the part number is CM-5144? And what is the price from Ford Aus?

Thanks!
Hi mate,

5.4 3V 24V V8 Injectors had genuine part number 3L3Z9F593BA, obsolete from Ford.

GT
Old 20-12-2023, 02:48 PM   #1740
T3rminator
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi GT Legend, me again. Would you be able to give me the part number for the fuel pump for the 5.4L 3v Barra 220 sedan?

I believe that part is also obsolete, but I want to see what equivalents there are out there.

Thanks.

Rides (past and present)
Current: 2004 Ford Falcon 5.4L 3v Barra 220, Manual
Past: Mitsubishi Sigma (m), Toyota Seca (m), Toyota Seca SX (m), Toyota Vienta V6 (m), Toyota Soarer 4L v8 (a), BA XR8 ute (m), T3 TE50 (m), BMW Z4 (m)

AFF motto - If contrary views trigger, please use ignore button.
T3rminator is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post