Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 08-10-2023, 10:51 PM   #1621
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
G’day GT can you please get these for me

1 x F5TZ-6734-BA Sump Plug Washer
1 x 91AG-17A612-BA Connector for washer jet
2 x 7S71-17666-AD Washer Jet

Suits MA Mondeo Zetec 2008

also can you see if Ford has a Tool to suit 1S7G-6A832-BB Oil Filter Cover

Thanx Dingo
Hi mate,

F5TZ-6734-BA $11 + GST plus postage.

91AG-17A612-BA $5.30 + GST plus postage

7S71-17666-AD $8.03 + GST plus postage

Will need to look into oil filter tool.
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 08-10-2023, 10:59 PM   #1622
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordomatic View Post
G'day GT, chasing one of these plastic pillar trims to suit a ute, passenger side AU, BA, BF

Cheers mate,

Fordo
Sorry mate no luck on those, long gone.
Old 08-10-2023, 11:17 PM   #1623
fordomatic
Donating Member
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Sorry mate no luck on those, long gone.
Bugger, thanks for looking mate
Old 09-10-2023, 11:39 AM   #1624
Dingo
Ford T3 Partsologist

Quote:
Hi mate,

Thanx GT , have a question. Do I have to pay 3 lots of Post ?

2002 Blueprint T3 TE50 Manual Koni Suspension # 161

T-Series Club of Australia - www.tseriesclub.org

Dingo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-10-2023, 12:01 PM   #1625
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanx GT , have a question. Do I have to pay 3 lots of Post ?
No mate, combined postage of course, I only write that in case only 1 item is bought.
Old 09-10-2023, 12:21 PM   #1626
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi mate,

This is the oil filter tool for 2.3L Duratec, gather you can get a generic one similar. If you want me to chase to try and get this one, let me know in a PM.

Mondeo Oil Filter Tool 303-699.png
Old 09-10-2023, 02:42 PM   #1627
Dingo
Ford T3 Partsologist

Quote:
This is the oil filter tool for 2.3L Duratec, gather you can get a generic one similar. If you want me to chase to try and get this one, let me know in a PM.

Attachment 106772
There are 2 oil filter options for 2.3 - Spin on and Cartridge we have the cartridge type I can only find one (Ryco) for a spin on , I’m not sure if the Cartridge Cover has the same flutes as a Spin on are you able to find out please

Last edited by Dingo; 09-10-2023 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:13 PM   #1628
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
There are 2 oil filter options for 2.3 - Spin on and Cartridge we have the cartridge type I can only find one (Ryco) for a spin on , I’m not sure if the Cartridge Cover has the same flutes as a Spin on are you able to find out please
Correct some take AFL4 spin on and others take cartridge AFL6MC pending on where the engine was built.

Tool suits both.

Suggest you get genuine cartridge filter, I am sure they were less than $20.
Old 09-10-2023, 04:25 PM   #1629
Dingo
Ford T3 Partsologist

AFL6MC Obsolete

Old 09-10-2023, 04:36 PM   #1630
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
AFL6MC Obsolete
Still NOS in some dealers..
Old 11-10-2023, 10:26 PM   #1631
Sabantien
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Is it possible to get seats for an fg g6e? Our driver seat has pretty much fallen apart at this point.
Sabantien is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-10-2023, 08:37 AM   #1632
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabantien View Post
Is it possible to get seats for an fg g6e? Our driver seat has pretty much fallen apart at this point.
Hey mate,

Seats come in seperate parts not as a whole assembly. You would need to specify exactly what parts you need and go from there.

This may help with identifying what you need, trims/seat covers are listed separate.

FG Front Bucket Seats.png
Old 13-10-2023, 09:59 AM   #1633
BFIIGhiaZF6
George
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The experience, information and willingness to help and share data in regards to the ZF cooling system options has probably cleared a lot of doubt about air/oil coolers and the ZF transmission. 

Hi GT, could you please check out the availability and price of a set of FPV wheel lock nuts?, part No 3R231A043AA?

]

Thanks, George
BFIIGhiaZF6 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-10-2023, 04:20 PM   #1634
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I will need to chase that part as it is officially obsolete but there may be some around, the below is an alternative for around $85. Will get back to you on the 3R23 number.

Lock Nuts.png
Old 13-10-2023, 05:16 PM   #1635
BFIIGhiaZF6
George
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The experience, information and willingness to help and share data in regards to the ZF cooling system options has probably cleared a lot of doubt about air/oil coolers and the ZF transmission. 

Thanks mate

Good to know it’s a genuine part No.

Already have a set of those, fancied a change and would look better too

2007 BFII Fairmont Ghia I6 4L, ZF6 Auto, Ego Charcoal, Warm Charcoal.

R/Up 2019:Winner 2023:, Best BA-BF Geelong AFD.

PWR Air/Oil Cooler, K&N, Egas elbow, V8 upper F6 lower CAI.

1997 Fairmont EL Ghia Tickford 4L Auto
1985 Falcon XF GL 4.1L Auto.
1979 Fairmont XD Ghia 4.1L Auto.
1971 Cortina GL Estate 1200cc Manual.
BFIIGhiaZF6 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2023, 03:17 PM   #1636
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I have a licence plate bulb holder that needs replacing.

Are these still available?

Ford AU2 Year 2000.

bondy99 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-10-2023, 03:32 PM   #1637
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
I have a licence plate bulb holder that needs replacing.

Are these still available?

Ford AU2 Year 2000.

Do you mean the lens assembly or the bit the actual bulb sits in which is part of the wiring side?

Lens is obsolete but may be able to find one, wiring is also obsolete but here is one on eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183764119623
Old 14-10-2023, 04:05 PM   #1638
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Do you mean the lens assembly or the bit the actual bulb sits in which is part of the wiring side?

Lens is obsolete but may be able to find one, wiring is also obsolete but here is one on eBay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/183764119623
Hi GT.
The lens assembly. The part that one presses across to release it from the frame is the part that has broken off. Cant use sticky tape to hold it up. I have the wiring, no issues with it

Thanks.
Old 15-10-2023, 12:29 PM   #1639
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

For SilverBa:

SX SY Air Filter.png
Old 18-10-2023, 10:49 AM   #1640
cs123
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Can't think of anyone more deserving. Russ Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the technical support behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical submission 

Is the front door beltline inner weather strip still available? Left and right side.

AU S1 Ute

Old 18-10-2023, 12:07 PM   #1641
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cs123 View Post
Is the front door beltline inner weather strip still available? Left and right side.

AU S1 Ute

No good, obsolete and all gone. If it helps your looking for part number LH: ERF21437A and RH ERF21436A.
Old 18-10-2023, 02:21 PM   #1642
pipcollector

Hi gents

Any idea where to buy Territory rear brake piston boot?

The only place I found is on ebay two rear boots kits for $50.

thanks.
pipcollector is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-10-2023, 05:08 PM   #1643
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipcollector View Post
Hi gents

Any idea where to buy Territory rear brake piston boot?

The only place I found is on ebay two rear boots kits for $50.

thanks.
Hi mate,

Just confirming its piston boot not the bore seal?

Can get you the boots for $5 each plus postage.

PM me if your interested.

GT
Old 19-10-2023, 10:20 PM   #1644
PRO-GT

Hey GT,

Ba/bf turbo heat shield’s still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2007 BF GT Cobra 6 spd manual #43- SOLD
2016 Mustang GT - Current
2010 XR6 Turbo 50th Anniversary - Sold
2006 BF MKII XR6 Turbo Seduce - Sold
2006 BF MKI F6 Typhoon Toxic - Current
PRO-GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-10-2023, 10:58 PM   #1645
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRO-GT View Post
Hey GT,

Ba/bf turbo heat shield’s still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey mate,

From what I can see only the smaller front half of the manifold heat shield is available.

Rear is obsolete.

GT
Old 20-10-2023, 04:16 PM   #1646
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

GT.

Would you know if "Weatherstrip Rocker Margin Seal" for AU2 year 2000 is still available?

Thanks.
Bondy
Old 20-10-2023, 04:31 PM   #1647
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondy99 View Post
GT.

Would you know if "Weatherstrip Rocker Margin Seal" for AU2 year 2000 is still available?

Thanks.
Bondy
Hey Bondy,

Not sure what seal you are referring to? Rocker Panel seal that runs along the rocker panel just under the doors?

If so unfortunately no.

GT
Old 20-10-2023, 07:14 PM   #1648
mad2
Regular...with metamusal
Donating Member2

Quote:
Hey Bondy,

Not sure what seal you are referring to? Rocker Panel seal that runs along the rocker panel just under the doors?

If so unfortunately no.

GT

do you know what style of clip was used on the AU's?. i have two styles here and have NO idea which one is the correct one for him.

and

thanks GTLEGEND
mad2 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-10-2023, 08:48 PM   #1649
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi GT,
Yep, that's the one, shame its no longer available.
Old 20-10-2023, 08:52 PM   #1650
bondy99
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

mad2,
I'd too would like to know what the correct clip is / looks like.

Hmmm, might have to see if there are any aftermarket type around, but where to start.

I would not know what the measurements are for that rubber as mine is knackerd.