Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 11-08-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
Black Panther

Default Job Well Done

Just like to thanks Chris and his staff for the fantasic work they have done on my Super Pursuit, after two long weeks for me anyway not been able to drive my ute I finally got it back to where it belongs (in Brisbane) after a lot of research on what would be the best way to go to increase power to my ute and value for money I was introduced to Chris from a fellow club member as I was told he would be the man to do the job. After driving my ute to Melbourne and dropping it off at his workshop in which I still hadn't meet Chris, his brother Ben was kind enough to lock my ute in the workshop and after leaving to the airport to return to the warmer weather I realised I just gave a total stranger my car keys : just kidding. Chris had rung me on the Monday to confirm my ute was still there to my relief and after confirming what I wanted to do in regards to modifications I knew it was in good hands, the modifications consisted of underdrive pulleys, 4.11 diff gears, rip shifter, new clutch, oil pump gears, cams, bpr air box, custom tune & his economy tune which I was amazed on the extra km's on got when I drove it back to Brisbane. I am very happy with the work the boys have done and after finally meeting Chris after he picked me up at the airport I found out what a down to earth sort of bloke he his and believe me when I say he knows his fords inside and out, thanks again Chris and Theo I appreciate all what you have done. Dean

Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2008, 09:22 PM   #2
DBL15
love being blown

awesome Deano thanks for the report so now what about the power figures?

i am also thinking about giving Chris a go at my GT-P and i know he wants a go at my ute

very good report and thanks for taking the time to let us know how you got looked after down there

and your name is not down for Lakeside yet either? : :
DBL15 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #3
b2tf
not here much anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Panther
Just like to thanks Chris and his staff for the fantasic work they have done on my Super Pursuit, after two long weeks for me anyway not been able to drive my ute I finally got it back to where it belongs (in Brisbane) after a lot of research on what would be the best way to go to increase power to my ute and value for money I was introduced to Chris from a fellow club member as I was told he would be the man to do the job. After driving my ute to Melbourne and dropping it off at his workshop in which I still hadn't meet Chris, his brother Ben was kind enough to lock my ute in the workshop and after leaving to the airport to return to the warmer weather I realised I just gave a total stranger my car keys : just kidding. Chris had rung me on the Monday to confirm my ute was still there to my relief and after confirming what I wanted to do in regards to modifications I knew it was in good hands, the modifications consisted of underdrive pulleys, 4.11 diff gears, rip shifter, new clutch, oil pump gears, cams, bpr air box, custom tune & his economy tune which I was amazed on the extra km's on got when I drove it back to Brisbane. I am very happy with the work the boys have done and after finally meeting Chris after he picked me up at the airport I found out what a down to earth sort of bloke he his and believe me when I say he knows his fords inside and out, thanks again Chris and Theo I appreciate all what you have done. Dean
I was at Bluepower on Thursday and saw (and heard) your ute. Its a real credit to you.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:52 AM   #4
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBL15
awesome Deano thanks for the report so now what about the power figures?

i am also thinking about giving Chris a go at my GT-P and i know he wants a go at my ute

very good report and thanks for taking the time to let us know how you got looked after down there

and your name is not down for Lakeside yet either? : :
Hi Darren, yeah I had started with 240kw at the wheels with the pacemaker headers and exhaust and finished with 285.2kw at the treads which I am very happy with and a very noticable difference. Yeah lakeside I am hoping to get to in September but there is a few minor things yet to be done either way I will be out there either watching or joining you on the track.
Black Panther is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-08-2008, 08:52 AM   #5
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Panther
Dean,

thankyou for your kind words - it is indeed a big thing to leave your pride and joy 2 borders away, and we take immense pride in the fact that people instill the trust in us to perform their mods for them.

Now time to enjoy....and keep the visa statement away from the wife.

Chris

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post