Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 30-11-2012, 10:08 AM   #31
Prodrive
Starter Motor

Default Re: Focus Fault Diagnosis

Thanks for that, they (ford) told me the samething about the lights. Oh and yes sorry it's a LV
Prodrive is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-11-2012, 02:03 PM   #32
Jondalar
Formely FG G6E Turbo

Question Re: Focus Fault Diagnosis

Hi All,

Wife's 2008/9 Focus LX Sedan gave trouble yesterday, she was driving down the road and suddenly the horn is blaring non-stop, she had NOT touched the horn activation. Turned the car off, still blaring non-stop. Called RACQ, tech came and disconnected the horn. Dealer wants $130 just to look at it plus any parts. I'm thinking it may be simple.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,
Karl

PS I did try a seach here but no luck
Old 05-12-2012, 09:07 AM   #33
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Ok, a few weeks ago I posted some small pixelation at the bottom of my screen in the dash. Popped up a few times but because it was so small I didn't think much of it.

Got in the car last night and found this:

Seems to be spreading? Either way it will now be taken up with the dealer as that screen won't be a cheap or easy fix I assume out of warranty!

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #34
Yellow_Festiva
Where to next??

Just an update regarding my issues. Will be getting a new head unit for the Focus in the hope it solves the volume issues. They will not investigate the pixelated screen any further till the radio is replaced in case one is causing the other.

Anyway, will keep a close eye on the screen. Factory warranty expires at the end of Jan and while I have extended warranty I would prefer that get fixed with minimal fuss should it happen again.

I've been around the world a couple of times or maybe more.......
Yellow_Festiva is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post