Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 22-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
brad`
The Monty

Default s1 headunit and 6 stacker question

ok im not selling it in this forum so dont moderate... (looking at u HLC haha)

ok so i have a series 1 tape player and an origional ford 6 stacker, i was just wondering how much they are worth ?

brad` is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-05-2008, 04:56 PM   #2
StealthAu
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Given how reliable they are, I wouldn't be hoping for more then $50
StealthAu is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2008, 03:34 AM   #3
5.0 ED
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with sound technical advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: has helped a number of AFF members with their cars, particularly with EEC tuning 

Funny enough it just depends on where who your selling too, i've seen places trying to sell them for $600 plus, cash converters would probably chuck ya $10 for em. There not a bad unit really considering that they are now at least what 8 yeats old. Personally i'd hang on to them just in case you want to sell the car one day, some people prefer the original stereo to an aftermarket unit, and in contrary to what a lot of people think show me a regular use aftermarket cd player going strong after 8 years of abuse, i haven't seem many.
5.0 ED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-05-2008, 06:15 PM   #4
brad`
The Monty

haha thats fair enuff, i would agree with some people argree standarf ova after market but im putting a DVD player in it so i dont really need it, i got a spare any how

brad` is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post