Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-09-2022, 02:02 PM   #1
Badcooky
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Hey guys

Old member with new to me 2010 Focus XR5Turbo .
I used to have a BAXT ute 4 on the tree with a Raptor Supercharger and it's finally not worth driving (LOL) , though the motor still uses no oil nor leaks any it's just killed everything attached to it .
So yea I'm after a few bits and knowledge for the newer car basically an air intake and a tune box as it goes quite well . It has a K@N filter but other than that it's bone stock. All I'm after is enough air, timing and fuel to run efficiently.
Will the whole CAI thing be much better just a K@N filter , I think maybe yes but this is my first Focus . And yea maybe a Blue Spark box on a mild setting for me or if there's a Ford factory workshop flash or better tuner box I don't know about which is entirely possible. Not after any arguments between posters just a few insights please.
Got a few bits from the BA I can exchange/sell for parts if anyone is interested , like the whole super charger system , I will post those up in the for sale ASAP.
Cheers guys .
Badcooky is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post