Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2008, 06:07 PM   #1
MoreHPformyXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default FG XR8 or FGXR6T auto sedan 12 months from now...

Hi Guy's

I plain to upgrade change my car over in about 12 months at this stage. What do you reckon I could pick up an FG XR8 or FG XR6T ZF Auto for in 12 months from now? I know prices vary eg Perth cars seems to be a little dearer secondhand than Adelaide for example. Pending on options colour condition it all forms part of it. For this excercise I was thinking of one that would be 12 months old so two year factory warranty that's clean but higher k's to bring price down eg 40000 - 50000 km on it. If its basically standard model not heavly optioned do you think mid to high 20's is realistic? (from a dealer not interested in auctions)

Ps this thread is not meant to upset any FG owner's I was just after people realstic opinions. We all know that big car's especially depreciate quicker than we like.
:

BA XR6 Mk II Shockwave Sedan - Now Sold - gone but not forgotten

mods: 20% under drive, Pacemaker Comps 4495' (ceramic coated) , 3' Metal Cat, XR6T exhaust - twin 3' tips, F6 CAI, K&N panel filter, PWR trans cooler, customed tuned by Heinrich Performance Tuning HPT 183.7rwkw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATMO SIX
You have become the new SLOANY mate, no real quality to your current post(s).

Last edited by MoreHPformyXR6; 19-08-2008 at 06:15 PM.
Old 19-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
mcnews
Trev

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Trev has owned several boosted fords and has really contributed a lot of info on them. His posts in the bike section are also very helpful. I think he should be recognised as a technical contributor. 

I would say you would get 25k.
Old 19-08-2008, 06:30 PM   #3
ThePistonHead
Shame Holden, Shame

I would say low 30's

EFII "XR8" Fairmont V8 185KW ELII XR8 engine, box & exhaust|Dual Fuel|Tints|FTR's|Factory bodykit |K&N panel filter|Interior LED Conversion|Leather steering wheel|Slotted rotors|Ghia wood + chrome|Subwoofer|

METALLICA
Old 19-08-2008, 06:35 PM   #4
Fordman1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Mid 30's from a dealer I'd say. 12 months is not far away.
Old 19-08-2008, 06:39 PM   #5
PHANTMXR6
It's not an FG MKI.......

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willing to help out with useful advice in the technical areas of the forum. 
Smile

Anywhere from 30-40k would be the range I reckon.

All depends on options and kays.
Old 19-08-2008, 07:04 PM   #6
4VCLEVO
XA GT

30k-32k with 50,000km and 12months old
Old 19-08-2008, 07:06 PM   #7
Smoke Pursuit
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: DASH/bfiipursuit has been alot of help over the years I have frequented this forum, lots of thoughtful and informed posts, very much a valued contributor. 

Too soon to know..

Id say low 30's unless its a ex cop car which will be high 20s.

Cheers.
2024.50 Mustang GT 10A Grabber Blue Nite Pony Package. Due Aug 24.
Old 19-08-2008, 07:08 PM   #8
Falcon Coupe
Clevo Mafia Inc.

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF over an extended period of time. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Your tireless efforts behind the scenes in keeping AFF the place it is. 

http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11217698
Closed Thread