Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 06-02-2005, 08:13 PM   #1
FordFan86
meow

Default 2 completely different things (need help)

ok, the first one that's bugging me is song lyrics (i think), it just came to me as "I don't want the world, I want you" the closest thing i can find is Goo Goo Dolls - Iris, i know it isn't this song...

then 2nd thing i need help with, i checked the TV guide and theres a movie on tonight about jack the rippper (starring johhny deep), i watched a TV thing maybe on SBS a while ago.... it was someting about a woman who brought an old watch (i think) and she had it looked at, it turns out there were the initals carved into it of the victims of jack the ripper... apparently the diary of who they thought jack the ripper was, was found also... from memory, the guy was a doctor with a drug addcition?... did any one else see this or read anything similar?
FordFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2005, 08:18 PM   #2
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

I have read the diary.....it was later proven to be a fake.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2005, 08:26 PM   #3
FordFan86
meow

thx Casper, i suppose i should make my post a little clearer about the 2nd thing... the movie i went and asked my mum if she'd seen the movie, which reminded me off the documentary i saw, then i tried explaining that to her
Old 07-02-2005, 01:10 AM   #4
Robocop
Lyrical Mastermind

did a search on those lyrics and the only thing that turned up was "love foolosophy - jamiroquai" but yeah it does sound very similar to that goo goo dolls song, which is a classic in my books.

Stay Frosty :
Robocop is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2005, 10:15 AM   #5
FordFan86
meow

thanks for that robocop, just checked the lyrics, hoping its it... sounded like it could've been jamiroquai, just d/l the song now