Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Old 17-07-2014, 06:51 PM   #1
buzzy15
Starter Motor

Default Engine number for 1994 Ford KH Laser II

Hi all,

Can someone please help me - I'm extremely frustrated!!! I have bought a little laser from my friend but it's currently unregistered so I have to fill in one of the green forms at Service SA in order to purchase it and get it back on the road. The two things I can't find are the engine number and engine capacity. They are not listed anywhere in the owner's manual and I can't find any information online. Even the bloke at Service SA did a Google search for me and got confused! I have also has a look on the engine and can't see any clear indication of a number. I have posted a photo below of what it looks like under the bonnet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...87646985187452

Cheers, James

buzzy15 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-07-2014, 07:14 PM   #2
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Engine number for 1994 Ford KH Laser II

It should be on a small tab under the distributor - only generally consists of 5 numbers.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post