Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-12-2009, 09:32 AM   #1
wusyc

Default Just done courtesy service

I went to Strapp Ford Burwood (VIC) yesterday to get the courtesy service done. (I bought mine from Knox Ford but easier for me to get serviced at Strapp).

I requested them to turn on the anti hijack feature. They knew what I was on about. They said, "oh yes, the speed lock function. Will do that for you". Also reported steering wheel veering a bit to the left.

They re-aligned the back wheels under warranty and now the steering is pretty much spot on straight.

However, in my MB Titaninum diesel, they simply could no longer find the option for anti-hijack or speed lock. They spent a bit of time to make sure that they didn't miss anything. I read the euro Mondeo forum and at least one person reported the same. It looks like the newer ones don't have it any more. The Strapp Ford guy said that it was a bit strange as they have another MB XR5 there and it has it.