Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:57 PM   #1
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 
Default Suggestion: Aussie Ford outside Oz

Just had a thought ... scarey i know.

I am noticing more and more members joining the forum who are external to Australia ... who have exported vehicles out with them ... or imported our vehicles into their country (whichever way you want to look at it).

Well ... I was thinking of a sub-forum just for those members ... albeit split up into classic/post classic/contemporary style.

Gives them an area to discuss things like:

Importing parts, vehicles.
Local workshops and who is helpful
Parts distributors/importers (including Australian companies who are willing to export Ford specific items)
Organise gatherings and meetups, etc.

Also a welcome section for all abroad.

I know it may be small to start off with ... but I think it will grow as the word gets around.

They can browse through the rest of the forum like they do now and ask their model-specific questions.

Anyone else like to add to this ... comments/thoughts/criticism.

As I said .. I had a thought ... would like to hear what others' are.

Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post