Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Old 24-10-2005, 03:33 PM   #1
whippet_zetec
Supes

Default NSW Event: AMRS Final Round Eastern Creek 4th December

Folks,

Final Round of the AMRS is on at Eatern Creek the weekend of the 3rd and 4th of December.

The last visit we had out to the AMRS when they were running at Oran Park was an awesome day out and enjoyed by the 4 club members that made it along. see this link for pics from that day: http://www.eurofordclub.com/gallery/nsworanpark

The Big Race day is Sunday so if you are keen to get out and see some great cars get around including some ex-BTCC cars then get along with the Club to Eastern Creek.

I know Eddie and Tim are keen starters, Eddie I assume will be 100% along with me.

Web link for the race series is www.amrs.net.au and www.pcaa.com.au

Todd

Eddie: Do you want to see if Darren is running at this meet? I think when we saw him at Oran Park he said it was his intention to be there. Also do you want to use your charm to see if you can get the EuroFords some allocated spots in the Paddock at the Creek through Vicki at pcaa like you did for Oran Park??

Old 24-10-2005, 07:53 PM   #2
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

I should be there for this day.... should be on holidays by then! How much is it?

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2005, 02:30 PM   #3
Fast Eddie
Motorsport Guru

Teki04,

Check out the link to the website (AMRS) for ticket prices. Although, this far out from the Round there mightn't be that much info on it.

Todd,

I'll see what I can do. I'm busy at the moment getting ready for Rally Bathurst and also organising my S.A. visit. I hope to get some interest from our S.A. members to get a get-together and compare notes (read talk ****).
Fast Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-10-2005, 03:55 PM   #4
whippet_zetec
Supes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teki04
I should be there for this day.... should be on holidays by then! How much is it?
have not seen any ticket prices but wouldnt expect that they would'nt be too expensive, maybe around the $20 mark for the Sunday.