Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 07-03-2006, 11:55 AM   #1
Peztacular
Starter Motor

Default Black Focus Zetec

Just thought i would post a pic of my wife's black focus,
shes had it for about 4 months pretty happy with it so far.
Its got after market leather and sunroof (cant get from ford) aswell as most of the options available from ford. After market lowered aswell.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg backsml.JPG (118.1 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg guardsml.JPG (118.1 KB, 98 views)
Peztacular is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2006, 12:27 PM   #2
Focussed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peztacular
Just thought i would post a pic of my wife's black focus,
shes had it for about 4 months pretty happy with it so far.
Its got after market leather and sunroof (cant get from ford) aswell as most of the options available from ford. After market lowered aswell.
Hi Peztacular!
It looks great!
Im waiting for mine to arrive in the next couple of weeks.
What springs did you use to lower it?
Focussed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2006, 12:43 PM   #3
Peztacular
Starter Motor

got no idea about the springs it come like that from the dealer as they had it in there showroom with 19's on it (it would have looked like a boat with standard springs). mind you its a touch low as the front lip is now cactus.
I think one thing that need to be appreciated about the focus is the boot is HUGE. Its bigger then my fairmont ghia which is a joke!
Old 07-03-2006, 01:09 PM   #4
Focussed
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
got no idea about the springs it come like that from the dealer as they had it in there showroom with 19's on it (it would have looked like a boat with standard springs). mind you its a touch low as the front lip is now cactus.
I think one thing that need to be appreciated about the focus is the boot is HUGE. Its bigger then my fairmont ghia which is a joke!
Im seriously considering getting mine lowered. I had a BA XR8 which was lowered & didnt have too many dramas with it.
What did you do with the 19's?
Yeah when I took the demo for a test drive, I noticed how big the boot. Quite big for a hatch. Then when you fold the seats down, its even bigger!!!
Will make the golf clubs fit quite nicely! lol
Focussed is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2006, 01:43 PM   #5
pertuan
Focus on my Focus

Where did you get the after market leather seats done?

Now normally when we have these races, Jeremy goes in the car and says "Powerrr" alot.... - James speaking about Jeremy (Top Gear S7 E05)

American parts... Russian parts... ALL MADE IN TAIWAN! - Russian guy in Armegeddon
pertuan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2006, 01:52 PM   #6
Peztacular
Starter Motor

The dealer still has the 19's and he can keep them the ugliest wheels i have ever seen!

As for the leather i have the details written at home somewhere its black leather with perferated inner (little holes in it) and silver stiching. Zetec is stiched in the front seats aswell.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:22 PM   #7
Zetec20
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
The dealer still has the 19's and he can keep them the ugliest wheels i have ever seen!

As for the leather i have the details written at home somewhere its black leather with perferated inner (little holes in it) and silver stiching. Zetec is stiched in the front seats aswell.
How much did the leather cost to get done? also will it effect the side airbags??
Zetec20 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-03-2006, 05:33 PM   #8
Peztacular
Starter Motor

not sure about cost as i requested price for car with everything, didnt want one without leather and sunroof (however i think it said $2500 on the invoice). No doesnt affected side airbags i suppose not much differnence between the leather or fabric (either way i hope i never find out).
Nice wheels by the way zetec20.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:27 PM   #9
Zetec20
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

cheers, might look into leather, don't know what colour yet though, any suggestions?
Old 08-03-2006, 12:05 AM   #10
b2tf
not here much anymore

looks great. i would be keen to see some pics of the leather interior.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:47 AM   #11
Peztacular
Starter Motor

Personally i go with cream leather especially on the dark colours but its hard to keep clean. Black looks good and wont offend anybody.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg interiorsml.JPG (85.5 KB, 87 views)
Old 08-03-2006, 03:12 PM   #12
Zetec20
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hm.... looks good, too many people go for cream though, maybe white? i mean yeah it would be a ИИИИИ to keep clean but it would also look awesome, or even dark grey with white highlights, still don't know, i'll go get a quote somewhere first