Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 05-06-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default XR50 Body Kit

If anyone wants a badge to go with their XR50 body kit, the good people at Ford have kindly designed one which I think will look good on the AU and will help to finish off the body kit.

http://www.ford.com.au/servlet/Conte...YPage&site=FOA

Seriously though, one thing I did when I put the XR50 body kit on my car was to debadge the car because the XR6 badge looked a little out of place. Had this been around at the time, I would have added one to go with the theme. I don't mind the design. Too bad AWC didn't copyright the name of the XR50. Would have loved to see this one unfold

Bucknaked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2010, 09:44 AM   #2
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Good idea Buckie, i love all the unique parts on the new 50th
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
- Tuned by LS Tuning and Performance
DJM83 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
tickfrd6

How long do you reckon till they release replicas of the 19" xr50 wheels? They look awsome those wheels.

Future mods:
19" staggered wheels
Clear side indicaters.

That is all
tickfrd6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2010, 12:07 PM   #4
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Is it just me or do the "Unique Grille, Fog Lamp Bezels and Rear Bumper Inserts" look identical to the regular XRs ? haha
GS608 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2010, 12:13 PM   #5
tickfrd6

Actually I noticed that to but thought nah they must have changed it up a bit, but when I looked at it again the looked exactly the same. What's so unique about the grill and rear insert?

Future mods:
19" staggered wheels
Clear side indicaters.

That is all
tickfrd6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-06-2010, 03:50 PM   #6
broken_suave
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Are they body coloured?

Previously:
98 AU Futura 4.0 - Wildcat Extractors, 200cpsi Stainless Cat, Custom 2.5" Mandrel Bent Exhaust, Tickford Snorkel, Fram 'Airhog' Panel Filter - Daily

79 P6 LTD Silver Monarch - Project
broken_suave is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post