Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 20-09-2005, 11:41 AM   #1
simonr
Focus Rookie

Default Removing Door Panel -Speaker Install

Anyone done this before?

Or Know of a howto around the net that can so me how to get the door off to speakers..

Its a 03 Zetec, power windows..

Old 20-09-2005, 07:09 PM   #2
zetec
Zoom Zoom

Can I second that? I'm keen also to upgrade the speakers, it's such a cheap mod too!! Never actually tried it... too scared!
Old 20-09-2005, 10:39 PM   #3
simonr
Focus Rookie

Found this for a Wind Up Window ZX3

dunno how different it would be....

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/s...2&pagenumber=1

Will have a look in the morn
Old 21-09-2005, 11:55 PM   #4
FOCUSonTHIS
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hey, I have up-graded my speakers and guess what....I payed for it to get installed lol.....lazy me i know...but done a good job and looks stock as a rock....
FOCUSonTHIS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-09-2005, 05:46 PM   #5
simonr
Focus Rookie

Yer I had a look today, Its pretty simple to get the door off, Unclip the bit on the handle, Undo the bolts inside the handle, Unscrew the handle/latch?, unscrew the screws around the edges and pull...

Last edited by simonr; 22-09-2005 at 07:30 PM.
simonr is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2005, 11:34 PM   #6
simonr
Focus Rookie

Found this.. Full Instructions on how to take door off

MyZX3.com is the best lol

http://www.myzx3.com/how-to/doortrim.htm