Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 11-10-2005, 10:11 PM   #1
chevaps
Zetec Screamer....

Default ST170 in Freo

Did anyone on this forum drive their ST170 through Fremantle today?? Saw him on a round about in the city centre and he gave me a thumbs up LOL.

One of my mates on the strip saw it drive past n he said it looked hot

Tom

Old 11-10-2005, 10:36 PM   #2
orsest170
WRC Fanatic

Wasn't me but I used to see one regularly around Freo on my way home from work. Btw, Nick and I will be meeting at the wednesday night practice session of Rally Oz, then probably go for a beer and discuss the itinerary for the rest of the rally- hope you can make it too. I'll pm ya a bit closer to the event and finalise arrangements.
orsest170 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2005, 11:22 PM   #3
chevaps
Zetec Screamer....

yeh didnt think it was you, coz it didnt have WRC plates. Ill be there at the practice session, just have to check my exam timetable :/ rally oz falls right smack bang in the middle of exam period.