Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 17-08-2011, 09:05 PM   #1
nordost

Default Brake Upgrade Options FG G6ET Standard 18" Rims?

What are the brake upgrade options for a 2008 FG G6ET with standard 18" rims? 245/40R18

Are there slotted DBA5000s to suit and any whats the best caliper options that would clear?

Thanks for all advice.

nordost is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-08-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Default Re: Brake Upgrade Options FG G6ET Standard 18" Rims?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordost
What are the brake upgrade options for a 2008 FG G6ET with standard 18" rims? 245/40R18

Are there slotted DBA5000s to suit and any whats the best caliper options that would clear?

Thanks for all advice.
This has 322mm front and 303mm rear so the 5000 series rotors are not available sorry and the factory wheels will not allow brembo calipers to clear either.
We may be able to supply a twin psiton front kit with 355mm rotors and a rear pbr caliper with 328mm vented rear rotors for under $3000 but at the moment there are no calipers available thanks to PBR. I would like to see if this front upgrade does clear the factory wheels as i think it will fill the void.
DBA 4000 rotors and better pads are the only option at the moment unless you are thinking of changing your wheels to suit our 6/4 brembo set up that sells for $4500.
If i can offer anymore help let me know thanks.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #3
nordost

OK, thanks very much for clarifying options. I'll probably upgrade the rims to go for a 6/4 Brembo combination.
nordost is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-08-2011, 10:40 AM   #4
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordost
OK, thanks very much for clarifying options. I'll probably upgrade the rims to go for a 6/4 Brembo combination.
Just make sure when you purchase the rims they guarentee you they will fit the brembo brakes and when your ready or need anymore questions answered don't hesitate to contact me.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post