Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 10-08-2006, 06:31 PM   #1
ENVI XR6

Default Skirts

Hey does anyone know of a wreckers where i could pick up a set of AU 2/3 side skirts from? i mean like the ones that came on the SR

Cheers

Old 10-08-2006, 06:34 PM   #2
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

FTG Autosalvage is a sponsor of this forum ... they have a dedicated thread for asking any sort of question for parts ... I'll try and dig it up for you.

there you go
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthr...957#post872957
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2006, 08:30 PM   #3
alpineau

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENVI XR6
Hey does anyone know of a wreckers where i could pick up a set of AU 2/3 side skirts from? i mean like the ones that came on the SR

Cheers

Hi Mate

Where do you live i have a set, took them off when the ts50 kit went on, I am North Queensland, If your close by your welcome to them

Cheers
Alpineau
CURRENT - 2009 FG G6E BLUE 6 SPEED AUTO
alpineau is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2006, 08:58 PM   #4
ENVI XR6

Hey mate would love the skirts but im in melbourne, thanks anyways
Old 10-08-2006, 09:01 PM   #5
mattp
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Damn, I'm flogging some in Brisbane at the moment. Wreckers should have them, and don't pay more than 100 bucks for the pair. Be warned also, try and get them in the right colour to start with, cos it's about 300 bucks to paint them! I should have gone into panelbeating.
mattp is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post