Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-02-2007, 11:51 PM   #1
shane3
FPV GT 0915

Thumbs down ****ed off a nomad

About 45 min ago I had a visit from a member of the nomads M/C, apparently I take off from my drive way to loudly, and scare his kids, they have moved in about 3 weeks ago, 6 houses down from Broadmeadows to Surrey Hills!
He told me that my extractors were to loud, I told him that I've only got a cat back system and he looked at me as if he had no idea what I was on about so I had to tell him the headers were stock.
He's a big guy and basically threatened me with a "we look after owe own and our problems", I told him to report me to the EPA or the cops and his reply was “we don't deal with the pigs and this is your one and only warning”.
He made it a point to wear his "NOMADS M/C" jumper and mention it at least 3 to 4 times that this is my only warning, I told him that I'm sorry for scaring his kids, and he instantly said "what me kids have been through is nun of your business!" he then pointed hi finger at me and said "take a different way out of the street, you've been warned" and then left.

Bluprint BA GT 2004 Model - Mods: Tinted Windows, Premium Sound, BBS Mags, 245/35R19 fronts, 285/30R19 rears, BMC POD Filter, SS cold air induction, HM tri-y headers, Redback cat back system, Herrod power snorkle, moded Herrod helix spacer, 4" ram air induction, More to come..