Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #1
razorbackfree
Banned

Angry Responce: Forum Restrictions are Bull$hit!

Yep, I got the exact response I was expecting, totally USELESS!

I listed valid problems, but instead of resolutions, I get a put down, and cannot even reply to my comments, or anyone else possibly experiencing the similar problems, because you CLOSED THE THREAD!
Obviously, neg comments about the site are handled in dictatorship form!

Ibanezteve, your comment saying "Wow, Dick Johnson's been in your car, you must be a Ford fan", is moronic! Yeah it does mean a lot to me, your comment is wrong, ignorant and disrespectful to myself and one of Australia's greatest Ford icon's ever.
To make a comment like that on a FORD website with support from Alan D Segal is heresy. Actually, I was trying to be valued contributor with my how too, but you can't contribute with penalizing rules moron!

Russelw, I find it amusing you believed my sincere comments were issued as having fun. "Simply a good public bitching session" you stated. Well, your wrong also! A closed thread just proved theirs no impartiality around here. All I was trying to do, was raise issues I believed mod's would look into, and maybe even consider for change, These are frustrating and negative experiences, and I'm sure I'm not the first to find the post count irrelevant. No-one even bothered to explain (please don't now, I'm over this crap) why their is such a system in place to start with.

GT, According to your dexter statistics, I have spent ALL of my time (with the exception of 1 post) in the FS area advertising for Parts Wanted. No, wrong again, (thx for the hatrick). I've spent most of my time reading information in the "how to" and the electrical selections. The forum according to you is "MORE" than about buying and selling. But, thx for describing the obvious!

Unfortunately you did forgot to describe what "MORE" the site also is!

It's UNHELPFULL with user's concern's, BULLYING, INCOHERIANT and OBVIOUSILY ran by MONKEY'S!

So do what I expect you to do next, ban me, then mop up the evidence by deleting my posts.

Have I hit 5 yet??

This user likes this post: