Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Closed Thread

Old 14-01-2008, 06:18 PM   #61
Bucknaked
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Guys, sorry to do this to you all, but I am resigning my position as Moderator of these forums. When a new mod is appointed, they may choose to place a new order, or someone may volunteer to do these orders. I appolgise for this.

Thread closed until further notice.

Please no emails as I am in the process of changing providers.
Old 15-01-2008, 10:33 PM   #62
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Well since Bucky has decided he is no longer able to do this order I thought I might step in and take care of it all. I will go and speak to a couple of sticker places on Monday when I have a day off and see what I can organize. I would appreciate if someone with an AU sticker already could take the time to take the measurements and a quick photo so that I can give the sticker place an idea on what we want. I have no idea on pricing yet but I can't imagine it would be too much and postage/packaging will be done as cheaply as possible without affecting the condition the stickers arrive.

I will keep the list that has already been started but if you would not like one for any reason please just remove your name from the list and I'll tidy up as we go along.

I would like to have all orders in by January 30th and payments made by February 7th as this will give those going to the GAFD time to get theirs on, or save a few $$$ by picking their order up from me in person there as I will be attending. Any questions on this send me a PM, or just aske here either way I'm happy.

Cheers,

Russ.
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 15-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #63
AU2PWR
Spin 'em Habib !

Mate , What a Star ..

Old 15-01-2008, 10:49 PM   #64
Whoosha
AU DIE HARD
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For all the things you do behind the scenes. Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXR347
Well since Bucky has decided he is no longer able to do this order I thought I might step in and take care of it all. I will go and speak to a couple of sticker places on Monday when I have a day off and see what I can organize. I would appreciate if someone with an AU sticker already could take the time to take the measurements and a quick photo so that I can give the sticker place an idea on what we want. I have no idea on pricing yet but I can't imagine it would be too much and postage/packaging will be done as cheaply as possible without affecting the condition the stickers arrive.

I will keep the list that has already been started but if you would not like one for any reason please just remove your name from the list and I'll tidy up as we go along.

I would like to have all orders in by January 30th and payments made by February 7th as this will give those going to the GAFD time to get theirs on, or save a few $$$ by picking their order up from me in person there as I will be attending. Any questions on this send me a PM, or just aske here either way I'm happy.

Cheers,

Russ.
all ready done stroker dude have them on file waiting for the go ahead ok just have to tee up an account for the money as this will be a AFF account so no blame can be pointed at individuals if some thing goes pair shaped so give me a call and will fill you in on the details then... "WHEN".... its sorted a post will be made

........Age and treachery will ALWAYS overcome youth and skill.......

CORTINA 250 2V POWER soon to be AUXR8 Windsor pwrd

.............WINDSOR WARLORD WHO CARRIES THE CLEVO MAFIA AND BROKEN BOSSES...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riksta
Quote of the weekend: "The quarter mile wasn't as long as I expected it to be".
Old 15-01-2008, 10:52 PM   #65
RG
Back to Le Frenchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoosha
all ready done stroker dude have them on file waiting for the go ahead ok just have to tee up an account for the money as this will be a AFF account so no blame can be pointed at individuals if some thing goes pair shaped so give me a call and will fill you in on the details then... "WHEN".... its sorted a post will be made
You be a smart man mr Whoosha, as my Sig says...
07 Renault Sport Megane F1 Team R26 #1397
Old 16-01-2008, 12:31 AM   #66
Joel David
Starter Motor

Just an edit to the number of stickers I want :$

1. RedXR347 - x 2 White
2. AU1XLS - x 4
3. Chamelion - x 3
4. Waggaclint - x 2
5. Joel David - x 4
6. GregsAUII - x 2
7.GCFordChic - x 2