Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 02-02-2007, 03:26 PM   #61
StealthAu
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Yeah, I bought it at Townsville, but took it to Mackay branch for exchange. The manager called the Townsville manager and then told me he couldn't refunded it, and to go to the Townsville branch next time I'm there. So I walked out had a think about it, went back in and explained to him that I didn't want a refund just what I apid for. So he came out and had a look at what filter was in my car, called the Townsville branch again, and exchanged it.
StealthAu is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2007, 03:46 PM   #62
Baboon_AU
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

thats a great outcome mate

1981 XD Fairmont 351 - 351 Cleveland, ARP bolts, flat top pistons, Stage 3 Dynotec cam, ported 2V heads with 4V valves, Roller Rockers, Weiand manifold, Mighty Demon, 1/2" fuel lines with blue Holley fuel pump, Crane hi-6 ignition, B&M megashifter, C4, hi-stall, shift kit, 3.77 Ford 9" LSD.

Thanks to: EvilChief and SJW Performance
Baboon_AU is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2007, 07:53 PM   #63
xr8 007
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Congrats matey!!!
xr8 007 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-02-2007, 08:13 PM   #64
The Monty
Just slidin'

Good stuff. Its about time one of these shops that we support, actually suported one of us for once.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:24 PM   #65
XR6-VCT-2000
Fantastic Plastic

Wd , i realy though you had diddlys chance of getting it replaced !. As mentioned above , its so easy to re-seal items these days that it pays to check what you buy before you drive away. Congrats to you anyway and to the shops involved for helping you resolve your problem without too much difficulty.

:eclipsee_
XR6-VCT-2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-02-2007, 12:40 PM   #66
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Well done mate
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2007, 02:30 PM   #67
StealthAu
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Fitted it on Friday arvo, makes a noticable differance. Also bought reqiured 3" stainless pipe to fit my new shaker intake, yet to fit it but hooked it up yesterday to just see how it sounds, and very pleased with it, induction noises are sweet. Will post some pics when I get around to fitting it.
StealthAu is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post