Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 21-03-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
Outbackjack
Central to all beach's

Default New Fez on the way.

Hey all,

went to the Ford dealer today. Had a look at the new Fiesta, I gotta say, the new model is a dynamite little car. Went for a drive and decided that this has to be the best small car on the market. At least that was what I thought. The other half insisted that we look around at Honda's, Mazda's, Holdens etc. Well, we spent all morning looking, comparing, evaluating, and the fez came up trumps. So we went down to the local dealer and ordered our new silver CL 4 door with 17" alloys. Our current Fez (05) goes to our son.

If the current holden is what they are putting up against the ford, what a joke. It looks pretty on the inside, not too bad on the outside, but the difference, from a drivers point of view is breathtaking. Even my wife, who will be the driver of this car, said that the holden was a peice of .

Ford are on a winner with this model. They really should be advertising and pushing people to have a close look at this little peice of magic. :

Old 22-03-2009, 07:40 AM   #2
ANGEL#3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Excellent. I did the same with my wife late last year (dec) well she wanted to go looking and looked at the same makes and models. Knowing that the new Fiesta well be out early this year I told her just to wait tell it comes out then make your mind up.

Well had a look + test drive and the wife said yep that’s it, thank god and sign paper work some day. Still waiting.

What colour did you choose?
ANGEL#3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2009, 08:51 AM   #3
Candyman2
Zetec 09 5 DR in Vision

Congrats on the purchase.

Immediate delivery or a wait ?
Candyman2 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-03-2009, 08:56 AM   #4
InTrail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty

What colour did you choose?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbackjack
....ordered our new silver CL 4 door
We're leaning towards a Zetec in silver too...
Top package for the price.