Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 10-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
Velociraptor82
Eat my Brake Dust

Question Wheel Troubles

I was wondering if anyone could suggest some places to look for wheels?

Why I ask is becasue I'm looking at taking my Focus up to NT later in the year and as you can imagine I'm gonna need a spare wheel just in case anything were to go wrong. As you know due to my big brakes neither the original spare not the original rims will fit over the brakes.

I currently have Lenso Speed 6 18/8. The place where I originaly got the wheels, "Motorsport Wheels & Tyres" in Dandenong, can't get the same rim in and don't want to drill any others only to find it won't fit. I'm guessing that most places won't want to drill for the same reason so that leaves my the only option of getting the same rim.

I called Tempe Tyres but they don't have any white ones in stock (and claimed it never come in white) so, yeah, I need some help???

Small Ford Sunday 2010 - Best Modified Car presented by the EuroFord Club

If I'm going to Hell, I'm going in a Ford

Velociraptor82 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-03-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
BlackLS
yum

Tried any other Lenso suppliers?

BlackLS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post