Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #121
LMW

Default Re: if you were converted from holden, what caused your life changing event???

when Lowndesy came over to ford.. i wasnt dumb enough to move back when he went back lol
Old 08-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #122
GS608
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: if you were converted from holden, what caused your life changing event???

Ambrose..very easily influenced 12 year old, was a HRT fan till Skaife completely ignored me as a 12 year old at Indy one year, saw MA constantly handing it to him, fell in love with the blueprint BA XR8 and been a Ford man ever since.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #123
falconator
Regular Yobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy xr8
It's interesting that a few here have mentioned that once they actually drove the two the Ford won over, it's a pitty we can't get more non biased people to do the same as it seem's that what we have known for yr's is true, the Falcon is by far the better built/driven vehicle.
Its the old belief,Holden outsells Ford so their cars must be better.That and the old Bathurst factor.

QLD number plate....V8 COUPE !!! for sale,make a offer!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #124
svo supporter
Fixing Ford's **** ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kable72
I bought my first car, being a Ford I was a little hesitant but the price was good and I fell in love. Red turned to blue faster than I could blink.

Love this comment, considering Ford used to have a red badge.

Please read the manual carefully, as the these manufacturers spent millions of dollars making sure it is perfect.....Now why are there so many problems with my car, when I follow the instructions to the letter?....Answer, majority rules round here

Lock me up and throw away the key because I'm a hoon....I got caught doing 59 in a 60 zone
Closed Thread